• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Teen Titles (Silver Age)

409 posts in this topic

Big thanks to KirbyJack who sees comics in his LCS and thinks that I (who he has never met) may like them. And sells them to me for cost. No let me flip this for any money thinking. Which is SHOCKING in this hobby. :headbang: Jack is a true collector and fan of comics!

Meet Miss Bliss #2

89723e7a1bafca17d9d974cb2a3af64f_zps25876947.jpg[/img]

Time to move over to the Gold forum, gramps.

23 Skiddoo was a high proof bompy wine favored in the '20s.

Almost forgot, nice books!

If I went to Gold who da hell would keep this awesome thread alive? :baiting: I feel the need to update it so the 4 or 5 other guys who like these comics get some enjoyment. :cloud9:

Thanks for the info on the bompy wine. Are you from New Jersey? I thought only NJ guys said bompy. lol

If I went to Gold who da hell would keep this awesome thread alive? :baiting: I feel the need to update it so the 4 or 5 other guys who like these comics get some enjoyment. :cloud9:

Thanks for bumping this thread, I forgot to show off my latest Romance comic purchase from a couple months ago!

IMG_2100_zps65ad78ba.jpg

Thanks for bumping this thread, I forgot to show off my latest Romance comic purchase from a couple months ago!

IMG_2100_zps65ad78ba.jpg

Nice! Jack Kirby appears in that issue. If you can take a picture of that panel. :popcorn: Or did you send it in to be graded already? :baiting: If you did your going to drive me to dig thur my boxes looking for my copy. lol

IMG_2100_zps65ad78ba.jpg

Nice! Jack Kirby appears in that issue. If you can take a picture of that panel. :popcorn: Or did you send it in to be graded already? :baiting: If you did your going to drive me to dig thur my boxes looking for my copy. lol

I'm hoping to send her in to CGC this weekend.

Here are pages 1 & 3:

IMG_2233_zpsf08d52a8.jpg

IMG_2232_zps1f6acad2.jpg

IMG_2100_zps65ad78ba.jpg

I'm hoping to send her in to CGC this weekend.

Here are pages 1 & 3:

IMG_2233_zpsf08d52a8.jpg

IMG_2232_zps1f6acad2.jpg

That's really cool! Thanks for taking the pictures! Good luck with the grade! :wishluck: