• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Teen Titles (Silver Age)

409 posts in this topic

And I just had to join the Showgirls club.

Those Sherry comics other then the Showgirls #4 are so hard to find its crazy. Nice comics! :headbang:

....there's a Sherry 3 (I think) on eBay right now that's already over 200 bucks :o ....congrats on that Millie 10. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

yeah I'm watching that #3...it's at $280 with 1 day to go...

:popcorn: I can't understand what is happening with that comic. Crazy. I guess it is a case....like Jim stated....a few people need that comic and are willing to pay a lot for it.

Looks like 8 different bidders have put in crazy IMO amounts. Up to 315 now. :o

Ended at 456.00. :o That's insane!

Those Sherry comics other then the Showgirls #4 are so hard to find its crazy. Nice comics! :headbang:

....there's a Sherry 3 (I think) on eBay right now that's already over 200 bucks :o ....congrats on that Millie 10. GOD BLESS...

:popcorn: I can't understand what is happening with that comic. Crazy. I guess it is a case....like Jim stated....a few people need that comic and are willing to pay a lot for it.

It's a pretty scarce book with a great cover. We may look back in a year or two and say that price was cheap. Who knows?

It's a pretty scarce book with a great cover. We may look back in a year or two and say that price was cheap. Who knows?

Most De Carlo covers are GREAT! :sumo: There were a lot of different bidders on that comic....it was not just two guys. That series will be very hard to complete on a budget. :mad:

The Millie tear continues. :cloud9::banana: If anyone is selling any issues from #3-84 please let me know. :popcorn:

6a73bb378425f34015b474ef548e511e_zpscec4a8f9.jpg[/img]

69e97de96c6c21e8db999de3a88383d3_zps41056059.jpg[/img]

This may be the wrong area for this comic....maybe it's a war comic.

Also was offered one of these.....the three issues of this title do not turn up that often. :headbang:

e41ff838bc13ec6a6aa9ea352042d624_zps6146185a.jpg[/img]

:gossip: ...I heard a rumor at BIG WOW that a PATSY WALKER movie is in the works.

Its a comedy/adventure about 3 roommates (Patsy is one of them) and their mis-adventures in the Marvel movie-verse. Sound like it could be a lot of fun!

Just picked up one of the long running Marvel titles number #1s. This title ran for 5 issues as Ideal, then issue #6 this title turned into Love Romances that ran till #106 which ended July 1963. This title was canned to make room for Avengers #1 and X-Men #1 series which both started two months later.

Ideal #1 published July 1948

c7f2a8da9ffa72b120496a6a1cf49a09_zps005e6cc4.jpg[/img]