• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Teen Titles (Silver Age)

409 posts in this topic

I guess I missed getting these kinda books on a regular basis. This could mean troble for me.

I think that's why I pick these up from time to time, I can't resist those "circle 10"s and 12s.

Thank you so much for posting these - please keep them coming! It's great to these in any grade, but some of the copies being shared are absolute stunners.

Thanks guys. Love finding books like this from Marvel (which is all I collect)...Books you maybe never saw the cover of, How many times can you look at AF #15, FF #1, JIM #83? Not that there is anything wrong with those books...I own them. I love them. But its cool finding stuff you never saw before. The trill of collecting! :headbang: Find myself more and more looking at pre 1/1960 love titles. Not a good sign. lol

Keeping the faith.

Millie the Model #131 • September 1965 • July 1965 newsstand

A CGC 7.0.

MtM131FOct65CGC70.jpg

The teen comic house ads let you see covers you probably haven't seen (unless, of course, you own the book -- no Gerber here).

MtM131HouseAd.jpg

1965 was a good year for music. :grin:

MtM131Beatles.jpg

The boys look young.

Keeping the faith.

Millie the Model #131 • September 1965 • July 1965 newsstand

The teen comic house ads let you see covers you probably haven't seen (unless, of course, you own the book -- no Gerber here).

MtM131HouseAd.jpg

Nice book! I have that issue of Modeling. :cloud9: But you knew that. lol

Anybody have anything new to add? This is one of my favorite threads, but it's languishing on page 2. I love the Hulk #1, too, but man does not live by bread alone and these are books you don't see everyday.

I seem to be the only one to save this thread time and time again....Page 7??? Really??? People dont even come in after I bump it to comment. Guess this thread is dead. This is not silver age....But I dont care. MEGA COOL KEY ISSUE!!!! Thanks 143ksk!!!

Millie the Model #1 CGC 3.0

2012-10-26091119.jpg[/img]

Millie the Model #46 CGC 7.0

2012-10-26090006.jpg[/img]

:makepoint:

Hey, did I not bump it a few posts back?

Love this thread, just haven’t been buying or looking for much lately (kind of a drag) except for when something pops up on the boards. Keep ‘em coming! Where’s Rodan57?