• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Teen Titles (Silver Age)

409 posts in this topic

More Al Hartley courtesy of Dale Roberts

Patsy Walker #108 • Aug 1963 • June 1963 newsstand

PW108FAug63.jpg

Patsy takes a page or two out of Hedy's book of "How Not to Play Fair" and manages to foul up nearly every plan for the Prom among her friends -- a bit of a Rube Goldberg comedy of unintended consequences.

Another great house ad.

PW108HA.jpg

Another nice Patsy Walker courtesy of a recent Dale Roberts sales thread:

Patsy Walker #111 • November 1963 • September 1963 newsstand

Poor Patsy manages to embarrass herself on a Candid Camera-type show -- not the sort of nationwide fame she'd have wished for.

PW111FNov63.jpg

Also, a great ad on the back that you seldom see.

PW111RNov63.jpg

A Date with Millie #1-7 complete :cloud9:

Anyone have an extra copy of, Life with Millie #9? That is the last one I need for the whole run thru Modeling with Millie #54. This set is pretty hard to piece together!

DSCF1845.jpg[/img]

Someone just offered me Life with Millie #9... :cloud9: This gives me the whole set. started Oct. 1956 A Date With Millie #1-7, Life with Millie #8-20, and then Modeling with Millie #21-54, ending June 1967 Pretty hard set to put together! :headbang::headbang::banana::banana:

lifewithmilie9.jpg[/img]

Patsy Walker #117 • October 1964 • August 1964 newsstand

PW117FOct64.jpg

Courtesy of gmci2112. Thanks, Ray.

A little gem of a period piece. Confused Patsy can't decide between Buzz or Dr. Trent as her true love. A jealous WAC leads Patsy astray but Patsy and Buzz are in each others arms by the end of the book. And while Dr. Trent still tugs at her heartstrings, Patsy's wise father consoles her with the knowledge that confusion is a part of any budding relationship and she'll recognize true love when it arrives.

Sigh ... :cloud9:

... and another great Al Hartley cover.

I just picked up Pasty Walker #86 :headbang: That gives me Patsy Walker #86 1/1960 to #124 12/1965 complete. This was a nightmare to find all these issues! And no I will not be looking for the first 85..Might buy #1 but i have never seen one for sale! Pretty cool I finished off Kid colt and this in the same week...two harder to find titles! :acclaim:

patsywalker.jpg[/img]