• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Absolute Hardest to Find 80's books.
9 9

1,000 posts in this topic

I have a few DC Whitmans. The ones I have don't have prices or issue numbers and the center of the DC logo is a W

Yes, that's the case with DC Whitmans - Whitman logo and no issue number on the cover. If you look inside at the indicia inside the front cover at the bottom of the first page you can determine which issue numbers you have.

Superboy #31....

:whistle:

I have a few DC Whitmans. The ones I have don't have prices or issue numbers and the center of the DC logo is a W

Yes, that's the case with DC Whitmans - Whitman logo and no issue number on the cover. If you look inside at the indicia inside the front cover at the bottom of the first page you can determine which issue numbers you have.

Superboy #31....

that is a metarog joke, not a warlord joke

Superboy #31....

Oh, sorry.

;)

Superboy #31....

Oh, sorry.

;)

(tsk)

Yes, DCCP #22 is my white whale!

Superboy #31....

Oh, sorry.

;)

Boy, make one mistake years ago and you are still outed even on a different board. doh!

Superboy #31....

Oh, sorry.

;)

Boy, make one mistake years ago and you are still outed even on a different board. doh!

:roflmao:

Superboy #31....

Oh, sorry.

;)

They have beaten that horse to death havent they Roger? :makepoint:

Edited by Fastballspecial

Superboy #31....

Oh, sorry.

;)

I don't think so, sock-boy :baiting:

Superboy #31....

Oh, sorry.

;)

I don't think so, sock-boy :baiting:

Yeah but that one didnt get picked up like Roger's did by everyone.