• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Absolute Hardest to Find 90's books.
7 7

1,246 posts in this topic

This one is probably already in the 119 pages of posts, but this one is mine and I just got it today. (thumbs u

Wildcats2_UPC.jpg

I bought that comic when it came out. That was a prism foil cover thing to it? Right? That one a different printing?

This one is probably already in the 119 pages of posts, but this one is mine and I just got it today. (thumbs u

Wildcats2_UPC.jpg

I bought that comic when it came out. That was a prism foil cover thing to it? Right? That one a different printing?

1st print. Newsstand Edition. Most newsstand editions from the 1990's did not have the special gimmick covers (ie. Foil, hologram, prism, etc..).

Wildcats2_UPC.jpg

1st print. Newsstand Edition. Most newsstand editions from the 1990's did not have the special gimmick covers (ie. Foil, hologram, prism, etc..).

That's right. Tons of copies with the silver prism holo cover. Plain white background newsstand... not rare at all, but definitely tougher (for a common book).

Wildcats2_UPC.jpg

I don't care for the series, but I bought the newsstand version when it came out because other collectors weren't. I figured it would be more desirable down the road. I was right.

I do actually like this cover better. The prism cover looks gaudy to me,

DG

Wildcats2_UPC.jpg

Love that book. I have one too and I don't think it's the Absolute Hardest to find but it's pretty damn sweet.

WHAT? O M G! I MUST FIND THIS BOOK.

The movie about her is banned in Ontario so I have to get my hands on this!

Of course, Doug Sulipa's got a copy. Maybe.

Mile High Chuck had a copy. Sold it, though.

http://www.dougcomicworld.com/INVENTORY-AlternativeSite.html