• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Austin Comic Con - 11/12/10 - 11/14/10

117 posts in this topic

I have been looking for last minute airline tickets i want to go sooo bad !

But it would just be too expensive this late :(

Lee Majors, Lindsay Wagner, and Richard Anderson together for the first time since the TV series.

Gil Gerard and Erin Gray are going to be there to !

All my childhood favorites together !

If any anyone gets a CGC SS with either of these groups on it...... I will pay large !!

I have arrived!... Now I'm bored

lol

If anyone is around let me know. Staying at the Intercontinental Hotel.

welcome to the great state of texas! :hi:

Yeah,what he said :grin:

Whatever you do, just remember not to mess with it while you're here (thumbs u

I'll be down there Saturday morning!

I will be taking a half-day tomorrow and should be there about 1pm. Anyone wanting to go out to eat tomorrow night, please post here and lets talk about where we should all meet up inside the con. We can go from there and decide where to eat. Hopefully we can get a small group together. I already know a few of you turkeys, but I look forward to meeting more of you. :)

Scott

I have arrived!... Now I'm bored

lol

If anyone is around let me know. Staying at the Intercontinental Hotel.

welcome to the great state of texas! :hi:

Yeah,what he said :grin:

Whatever you do, just remember not to mess with it while you're here (thumbs u

I'll be down there Saturday morning!

I won't be going this year :(

You should go to Austin Books & Comics.

They have some awesome GA and SA books :grin:

I will be taking a half-day tomorrow and should be there about 1pm. Anyone wanting to go out to eat tomorrow night, please post here and lets talk about where we should all meet up inside the con. We can go from there and decide where to eat. Hopefully we can get a small group together. I already know a few of you turkeys, but I look forward to meeting more of you. :)

Scott

You know we're good for dinner, Scott. I figure we could all meet at Bedrock's booth and go from there. Have you picked a place?

Are you going to be there today Roger...or tomorrrow? I was thinking Matt's or Guero's on Saturday night. Was actually going to see who I could hook up with today and just wing tonights dinner. Thought I would see what Richard's plans were tonight.

Are you going to be there today Roger...or tomorrrow? I was thinking Matt's or Guero's on Saturday night. Was actually going to see who I could hook up with today and just wing tonights dinner. Thought I would see what Richard's plans were tonight.
No, unfortunately not today or tonight. With the UT game lodging conflict, we decided we would just spend the day there tomorrow, go to whatever forum dinner event there was, and drive back home tomorrow night. Anything you want me to bring, comic-wise? I thought I'd bring a box (sale stuff--no Fighting Americans).

I would love for you to bring some stuff....but this is going to be a lean con for me Rog. I probably will not buy anything as I am actually selling a ton of stuff for a major purchase that is not comic related. I will talk to you about it tomorrow. :gossip:

I am just looking forward to hanging out with all of you guys, eating a nice meal or two and seeing a ton of aging actors who played heroes in really bad 70's-80's tv shows. Good times. :)

I would love for you to bring some stuff....but this is going to be a lean con for me Rog. I probably will not buy anything as I am actually selling a ton of stuff for a major purchase that is not comic related. I will talk to you about it tomorrow. :gossip:

I am just looking forward to hanging out with all of you guys, eating a nice meal or two and seeing a ton of aging actors who played heroes in really bad 70's-80's tv shows. Good times. :)

Looking forward to it. (thumbs u

sparse as in how many? Or sparse as in 'not alot of books? It will really be a dissapointment if the largest state can't put together a good show (or that wizard can't do a good show). Let all of us that are coming in for this show know what to expect, any news would be appreciated.