• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Honestly the people on Facebook and twitter make me feel like a comic snob. Some jerk off just posted that they'll lose their adult audience with a hooded figure with a sword. Face palm like a mofo.

My wife didn't like or understand the hooded figure .. I explained it to her and she feels a little better.

Edited by Awax

Honestly the people on Facebook and twitter make me feel like a comic snob. Some jerk off just posted that they'll lose their adult audience with a hooded figure with a sword. Face palm like a mofo.

Yeah, I'm seeing that else where as well. People are saying it's going to ruin the show etc :facepalm:

Yeah, I'm seeing that else where as well. People are saying it's going to ruin the show etc :facepalm:

:facepalm:

READ THE DAMN COMIC BOOK PEOPLE!!! :sumo:

great episode. the secret revealed was no surprise though.

Michonne......hmmmm , as long as she isnt presented fighting like a ninja like the comics. If that happens it will become ridiculous.

will we ever see any new web episodes?

I really would like to know

Pretty good stuff but I can understand how non readers think it will ruin the show. The first appearance of Michonne is just too weird for some people. When I first saw her in the book I was like "well this is dumb" but I got over it. I just don't find that walking around with two zombies realistic. Just me. :eek:

I am excited for the next season though. (thumbs u

Now its that time of year for Madmen and Game of Thrones :)

Pretty good stuff but I can understand how non readers think it will ruin the show. The first appearance of Michonne is just too weird for some people. When I first saw her in the book I was like "well this is dumb" but I got over it. I just don't find that walking around with two zombies realistic. Just me. :eek:

Makes a ton of sense if you read the six page origin story of Michonne in Playboy.

wohoooo!!!

I've read the comic and watch the show. I'm sorry, but I agree that she has the potential for losing a large potion of the TV audience. I think that the wider (than comics) TV audience enjoys the human side of the story lines, and thinking about how things might actually happen (once you suspend your disbelief about the zombie apocalypse in the first place) -- regular people trying to survive and what that might look like. Rick is "believable." Shane was "believable." Tyreese with his hammer in the comics was "believable."

Comic book Michonne isn't. For the TV show, whether she is good or bad depends on what they do with her. I don't think the TV audience wants to watch a sword-wielding "ninja" with her zombies. I don't. That being said, she looked cool.

Change of direction.....

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy. It's a zombie hoard. Lock your damn RV door.

Well he was a throwaway character, but did he have to go so stupidly. lol

Otherwise, great season finale.

I had odd emotions watching the episode with my nephew who had just gotten released from jail after 4 years(more Jimmy like stupidity). He and his mates had not read any of the comics or been on the internet... so they had been watching the TV show with a fresh outlook. He about hit the ceiling when he saw Michonne and really flipped with the prison reveal. I had as much fun watching his reactions as I did watching the show.