• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

My predictions...Michonne is going to find Rick and then they are going to f*** sh** up!!!!!

IMO I just really hope so. They already separated Michonne & Andrea from the group and they were suppose to be with Rick and the gang for the whole time. Now that we know Andrea is not leaving, I hope that Michonne finds them and stays with Rick.

I'll assume they buried the bodies of Lori and what's-her-pickle. If so why is rick still sitting on the floor by the walker that presumably ate Lori's remains?

Inside that walker....right? That's why he cut his stomach

That was one weak point in tonights episode. No way one zombie ate all of Lori......Really??

Greg Nicotero said the walker did on Talking Dead. He said the walker dragged her body off and ate so much that he had to sit down. Lori's hair was around his mouth.

That was one weak point in tonights episode. No way one zombie ate all of Lori......Really??

Greg Nicotero said the walker did on Talking Dead. He said the walker dragged her body off and ate so much that he had to sit down. Lori's hair was around his mouth.

God I love this show.

I don't think she weighed 80 pounds soaking wet. I suppose it was possible.

When I first saw it, I thought Rick was imagining it was Lori's belly he was stabbing...blaming her for getting knocked up by Shane. Rick's really losing it, but I can't really blame him.

Yeah and it was comprised mostly of bones and bee-otch.

Yeah and it was comprised mostly of bones and bee-otch.

With 100% ho pumping through her veins. hm

Couple of people suggested the following on various forums. The Lori body scene made no sense and main characters usually are dead/turned/re-dead.

Lori is soooo ambigous its not funny.

So with that in mind:

On afew fans forums,a suggestion is that the bloated Walker only had a part-feed,or just a good bite,as Carl,did a "Morgan" and didn't do the head-shot. The bullet was clean.

Next week,they hear Carol screaming to see her being attacked by - the remains of Lori.

Reprocussions - Carl lied, Rick goes even more mad, and Carol is royally pizzed that no-one came looking for her.

Look I don't know,if I think Lori is eaten - it all seems a bit silly,however her 2nd death was off-screen so who knows.

FWIW, the thought of Carol being chased by a chewed up Lori is quite appealing!

Carl didn't shoot Lori, he couldn't do it. Carol heard the gun shot and got there just after Carl and Maggie left. Carol checks Lori's pulse - she's alive! Uses her non-existent nursing skills to save Lori.

Finds a phone and needs help...