• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Interesting the only "main characters" in the episode was a glipse of Rick who doesn't even speak, if you discount Andrea and the Michonne cameo at the start.

Agree the show is starting to drag, the pace is really slow. Maybe why Mazzarra was fired? Hopefully the last 2 episodes will end with a bang.

I thought it was a great tension building episode. Very dark, creepy and comic Governor worthy.

I enjoyed it. Yes it was slow and that was intentional.

I agree. There is a reason they film/write each episode the way they do.

Milton is way too obvious to be the firestarter. It has to be Morgan.

I love TWD and it's the only TV show I follow currently, together with The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother, but...

I'm getting tired of the show devoting episodes to just Woodbury or The Prison. I think it's lazy. It would work once or twice ala LOST but not every other episode.

Also, TV Shows are not supposed to be defined by their ending, with the earlier episodes just building up to it.

I love TWD and it's the only TV show I follow currently, together with The Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother, but...

I'm getting tired of the show devoting episodes to just Woodbury or The Prison. I think it's lazy. It would work once or twice ala LOST but not every other episode.

Also, TV Shows are not supposed to be defined by their ending, with the earlier episodes just building up to it.

That would be awesome if it was Morgan +1. Problem is the scene afterwards with the Gov talking to Milton about it, he looked like he was wearing the same outfit as the person who did the torching.

That would be awesome if it was Morgan +1. Problem is the scene afterwards with the Gov talking to Milton about it, he looked like he was wearing the same outfit as the person who did the torching.

Torcher had blue sleeves and black gloves, Milton was wearing a brown jacket.

Makes no sense to me why Milton would risk his life leaving the camp alone to torch 20 zombies.

There's a reason the torching scene was preceded by Andrea giving Milton "You've got to take a stand and take action" pep talk.

Everything that you see on screen is there for a reason.

Just like the end where Rick thinks he sees something in the tree line (when Andrea almost reaches the prison) and looks closer, sees nothing and the look on his face tells the viewer that Rick thinks he's still hallucinating and doesn't trust himself or what he thinks he sees.

Who gets killed next week...

On the Talking Dead, Hardwick says they have a surprise guest next week. This tends to indicate that someone is going to die next week and come on the show to talk about their character and their death. Laurie Holden (Andrea) was on THIS week which kind of indicates she's NOT going to die next week. I think it'd be kind of awkward for her to show up during two successive weeks. I don't think anyone has done that so far... not even Executive producers.

Milton will probably bite it next week. (Or someone from Tyreese's group... but I'm not sure they would merit a Talking Dead guest invite yet.)

All supposition, of course.

Makes no sense to me why Milton would risk his life leaving the camp alone to torch 20 zombies.

Just like the end where Rick thinks he sees something in the tree line (when Andrea almost reaches the prison) and looks closer, sees nothing and the look on his face tells the viewer that Rick thinks he's still hallucinating and doesn't trust himself or what he thinks he sees.

I didnt like that Rick was exposed in the watchtower. He knows that Guv is out there wanting to kill him and he's standing out like a sore thumb. :facepalm:

I enjoyed the last two episodes. Lots of good tension, I think.

Of course, there are still some silly/stupid moments. Still, these last two have been pretty good. I like that the Gov is acting a bit more crazy now.

Of course, there are still some silly/stupid moments. Still, these last two have been pretty good. I like that the Gov is acting a bit more crazy now.

I like how the Guv knew just where to go to find Andrea. Why she didnt just run into the brush instead of going into a building with zombies is insane. It looked like the Guv was backed into a corner and surrounded when Andrea went up the stairs.

I like how the Guv knew just where to go to find Andrea. Why she didnt just run into the brush instead of going into a building with zombies is insane. It looked like the Guv was backed into a corner and surrounded when Andrea went up the stairs.

Why didn't she take his truck?

Why didn't she take his truck?

Because then she would have made it back to the prison, and not forwarded the narrative. lol