• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Umm. Yea. Lots of sexual tension.

Had to imdb her after the show. She's well over 18. :whistle:

Emily Kinney is what, 27?

:luhv:

post-29607-Emily-Kinney-hot-photo-Beth-Wa-93WA.jpeg

emily-kinney-quotbethquot-premiere-of-amcs-quotthe_4113988.jpg

:cloud9:

-slym

That's all well and good. But we will see, or rather I will see exactly how she looks at MegaCon. hm

And yes considering a couple episodes from season 2, that was one of the worst episodes I have ever seen. What a bunch of horse dung.

I had always just kind of assumed that Daryl and Merle were just wandering around doing random redneck things pre outbreak.

Some great acting during the argument scenes and although most of the episode was pretty boring I really enjoyed the end. Although I couldn't help thinking that if that fire spreads they have really shot themselves in the foot

I felt the acting and the scene outside the shack (with the crossbow "training") was really strong. I like these character development episodes, but I would like to see some action soon. Judging by the preview of next week's episode, that is what I will get.

Lauren Cohan is on Talking Dead this week. She was also on just 5 weeks ago (by that I mean 5 shows) for Scott Wilson's exit. Hopefully this does not mean Maggie is done for.. But I have that hunch.

Then again she's a big sell for the show and her and Steven do A LOT of media promos together.. And the split group format of the show right now makes it a natural choice for TD. But if she dies you heard it here first. Haha

Edited by Rhymenoceros

I felt the acting and the scene outside the shack (with the crossbow "training") was really strong. I like these character development episodes, but I would like to see some action soon. Judging by the preview of next week's episode, that is what I will get.

That was a fantastic scene, and they first time we really got to see them both go beyond a few words here are there.

Lauren Cohan is on Talking Dead this week. She was also on just 5 weeks ago (by that I mean 5 shows) for Scott Wilson's exit. Hopefully this does not mean Maggie is done for.. But I have that hunch.

Then again she's a big sell for the show and her and Steven do A LOT of media promos together.. And the split group format of the show right now makes it a natural choice for TD. But if she dies you heard it here first. Haha

She's not going anywhere.

hm now the drunk guy. ...

She's not going anywhere.

hm now the drunk guy. ...

^^

:hi::hi: drunk guy.

I watched the episode again, and one thing stuck out to me. When Beth and Daryl arrived at the moonshine trailer that he and Michonne found previously, Daryl spots a jacket on a chair and a satchel. It seems pretty innocuous, but why did he focus on it for a second?

Could the trailer have been a previous hangout of the Hunters or whoever woke Rick up last episode?

The first thing that little girl would have done when she drank the moonshine is cough uncontrollably for a second or two. Second, she would of been 3 sheets to the wind if she was drinking through the night, no sign of that.

Horrible horrible episode again.

My statement still stands, AMC owes me an hour. lol

The first thing that little girl would have done when she drank the moonshine is cough uncontrollably for a second or two. Second, she would of been 3 sheets to the wind if she was drinking through the night, no sign of that.

I thought the same thing... until she knew the rules of a drinking game. That chica has definitely imbibed more than once! lol On a side note, I think peach schnapps was the first alcohol I ever drank (other than beer).

I thought the same thing... until she knew the rules of a drinking game. That chica has definitely imbibed more than once! lol On a side note, I think peach schnapps was the first alcohol I ever drank (other than beer).

Maybe she's an alcoholic like her dad...

Maybe she's an alcoholic like her dad...

hm