• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

NOAAAAAAH NOOOOO

:cry::cry::cry:

WHY MR. KIRKMAN

Because he decided to become an architect and historian. I knew he was a goner when he was handed the notebook. lol

iwbot.jpg

Great episode. Thought the revolving door scene was brilliant.

I agree. I liked that scene a lot. I started feeling all claustrophobic myself.

Awesome episode overall.

What a great show, I'm starting to get bummed this season is coming to a end soon. Think we will get Negan for the season finale? It would be great if Negan was played by the inspiration for his look in the comic: Henry Rollins! Not the best actor by far but I bet he could pull it off!

Intro of the van with the thunderbird painting on the side. The one that gets intercepted by Negan between Alexandria and Hilltop.

I thought they lingered on the Aiden and Noah chomp scenes too long.

Funny how Carol's bad azz threat to Sam turned around on her. Kid is fixated on cookies and only cookies.

Edited by Stumptown

Alexandria has been great so far… Im feeling a bit sad for Deanna. She really is a good person, but too soft after living so safely for so long. She's just realizing that her "new group" of talented guests has their shiite together and does what must be done, and her days of running her own thing are coming to an end.

My educated guess is the season finale will be a giant herd of walkers attracted by the gunfire between Alexandria and the scavenger group ( next episode ).

Mhm... I think that we will be seeing some sniper tower action from Sasha based on how they have been juggling around the role that Andrea continues to play in the comics. The herd this time is going to have to be pretty damn epic in scale to have impact.

Really great in my opinion... Not many shows make me feel like sticking my hand through the TV and strangling someone.But if I could have punched father Gabriel I would have.Last night's episode brought out a lot of emotions in me.One minute I'm mad, the next minute I'm sad.Then at the end when Carol said we're going to have to kill him..wow she's badass...what a fun ride that one was, the whole episode.