• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

My bet is Sonequa Martin-Green or Cristian Serratos or Alanna Masterson since she was just on it and it would be a surprise, right? I'm assuming one of these bites the dust on a run and AM's on that crew with the leader's son.

There will be a "surprise guest" on next week's The Talking Dead... so, who's gonna die?

hm

:shrug:

I didnt see the show yet.....who do you think will die?

Well, the priest was just on the show, so I can't see it being him... how about Morgan? No, there's still some story there, it seems, unless that story wraps up next week.

Otherwise, I don't really know... maybe Noah?

-slym

:wishluck:

I don't think anyone dies... I think Morgan comes back to the show as a regular and he is the special guest on The Talking Dead

Ditto. I LOVE what they're doing with Morgan's character on the show. This episode has me amped for the rest of the arc. Makes me almost forgot about how awful this part of the run was.

Morgan? Is that the black guy that went nuts?

What have they been "doing" with his character? He's been in 2 or 3 short little snippets. He hasn't done anything for the past few seasons. (shrug)

Ditto. I LOVE what they're doing with Morgan's character on the show. This episode has me amped for the rest of the arc. Makes me almost forgot about how awful this part of the run was.

What have they been "doing" with his character? He's been in 2 or 3 short little snippets. He hasn't done anything for the past few seasons. (shrug)

The fact that they didn't go the same route as the comic, brought his character back in snippets, pitted him against Rick in an UNBELIEVABLE bottle episode two seasons ago, and are now teasing him to join the group after he was on their trail with terminus. Are we even watching the same show, dude?

The fact that they didn't go the same route as the comic, brought his character back in snippets, pitted him against Rick in an UNBELIEVABLE bottle episode two seasons ago, and are now teasing him to join the group after he was on their trail with terminus. Are we even watching the same show, dude?

I barely remember him from the comic (although I don't hardly remember any characters from it. I just consider them all zombie food anyway, so I don't make it a point to know them). Heck, I don't even know all the peoples names in the current group (TV or the book).

And you kind of made my point. He had the one episode a few seasons ago where Rick and them crossed paths with him and then a few snippets since then. That's it. They may cross paths with him again. But, unless the writers are planning the spin off with him as the lead, he's zombie food.

I guess in retrospect he hasn't been a major character, but I truly loved CLEAR. It was unbelievable television. Episodes like that make the Walking Dead the type of show that transcends genres. Best acting I saw on TV in years.

Its nice to see both the comic and the show heading in so many directions. The comic currently has me at the edge of my seat waiting to see how it plays out. The TV show that has a mind of its own.....keeps me thinking in the fact it does not have to follow the rules set by the comic. I'm liking it ;)

Just wondering geographically where the group is today (on TV). Season 1 episode 1 at the hospital where Rick was, how many miles from there are they now?

Alexandria is about five miles outside of Washington, DC. In the first episode, they were someplace near Atlanta, GA, so a little over 600 miles.

Just wondering geographically where the group is today (on TV). Season 1 episode 1 at the hospital where Rick was, how many miles from there are they now?

Alexandria is about five miles outside of Washington, DC. In the first episode, they were someplace near Atlanta, GA, so a little over 600 miles.

Ah thanks. (thumbs u

11026034_1062412960437639_8026425396172519980_n_zps8lnxkpcs.jpg

Said that a few pages back - sticking with it as well.

The ratings would be enormous....... Jesus would be the natural replacement for the ladies, in the 'good looking men' department, if properly cast - as Daryl has quite a large female following I believe?

I could see them popping Daryl before Glenn.

I think Aiden is going to kill Daryl "by accident" creating tension and even more mistrust between him and the group. Then when Negan is eventually in the picture and guts Aiden, it will make Negan a likable character after people hate him for killing Glenn.

That's the difference between Negan and the Governor. The Governor was easy to hate. Negan is a likable character so he's almost more of an anti-hero than a villain.

Aiden shoots Daryl.

Lucille kills Glenn (think of all the foreshadowing and teasing with Glenn picking up a bat and almost being hit with a bat when at Terminus).