• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I could see them popping Daryl before Glenn.

I think Aiden is going to kill Daryl "by accident" creating tension and even more mistrust between him and the group. Then when Negan is eventually in the picture and guts Aiden, it will make Negan a likable character after people hate him for killing Glenn.

That's the difference between Negan and the Governor. The Givernor was easy to hate. Negan is a likable character so he's almost more of an anti-hero than a villain.

Aiden shoots Daryl.

Lucille kills Glenn (think of all the foreshadowing and teasing with Glenn picking up a bat and almost being hit with a bat when at Terminus).

hm Seems legit. :takeit:

Who will be the mystery guest on Talking Dead tonight... hm

Sasha?

Daryl?

Carrol?

My guess.... Morgan. (You can't tease his characters return without having him return).

If it is Morgan, it will be interesting to see how the group reacts to his arrival. IIRC, Rick, Carl and Michonne are the only ones who have met him.

Morgan Street. Ouch, I was just hit over the head.

BTW the bad guys are now Carol and our friends. That speech to the kid was tremendous.

Carol and Rick are having Walter White moments. Great episode. Poor Buttons.

Great episode.

1/4 on that TWD gets 150+ complaints about Buttons being Z meat.

Ricks going to get it on with Jessie - lets hope she doesn't meet the same end as the comic, because we all know what happens to Carl if it goes down that way......

Carol = Badass

Sasha = Andrea

Daryl = Dead