• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Until Glenn's funeral. :(

Nope - that will wait until the "mid-season finale".

Two weeks from now, we see Rick's escape from the RV.

Give me some time, I'll make up some mess for the other three remaining 2015-aired episodes.

:D

-slym

They're going to make us wait until the season finale before we really know about Glenn! :cry:

If the writers would be kind enough for that. Look what they did with Lori. Her death was never shown and the remains of her body never found. Sure we all heard the shot and saw a bloated zombie having consumed the placenta and afterbirth that Rick later finds and kills where she once lay and the consensus is that she's dead but we never get full closure on that one. Even Greg Nicotero appearing on the talking dead refuses to confirm her being dead after that episode airs.

That was a huge loose end I'm still waiting on closure for. I know they did that to make the episodes where rick sees her in white and talks to her on the phone more interesting giving us false hope but it really pisses me off to be played like that. Dead or alive as long as they confirm his status visually would be appreciated.

Btw, I couldn't suspend my disbelief further that the sludge zombies having no pectoral or abdominal musculature remaining on their torso could

A. Do the necessary pushup to crawl up from the sewer and

B. Be able to grab and attack Maggie let alone lift their skeletal arms.

I mean come on. Forgetting even the sheer lack of connective tissue, how can a zombie move their limbs with the full strength of a person forceful enough to subdue Maggie with no freaking musculature left on their bones! Holocaust victims emaciated to the brink of death were unable to move limbs due to severe muscle atrophy and muscle consumption by their own bodies. Come on Greg, you've got to try harder or build in some kind of explanation such as the virus turning bone into something serviceable as muscle.

You're seriously starting to lose some of your audience.

Real-life science doesn't fly in the zombie apocalypse. I mean, just being submerged in water that long would deteriorate them more.

:)

As far as Ron, well... I am sitting on what happens to him in the comic will happen to him here. If Holly/Jessie follows suit, that will be especially 498ed76be651cffb6bb9bac6a9bb75c3.png .

:wishluck:

-slym

"R. Monroe" hm

Reg Monroe, Deanna's late husband.

P. Monroe is Jesus. Possibly a family tie? Reg's child from a previous marriage? lol

Douglas Monroe (Deanna's comics counterpart) isn't related to Jesus in the books, but knowing how AMC likes to change things I can see them making Jesus related to Deanna and Reg.

Negan has been cast....

Casting News!!!!

meh

Appearing in the mid season finale? Already?

The show diverts so hard. I know people want to see him so bad. But there are certain moments in the book that are important to the story that the show leaves out. If they don't show Carl's eye, and Alexandria being over ran by zombies, then that is just one of the many things that happen in the book that are crucial to the story.

Ricks hand

Michonne and governor (something I can't type)

The whole Glenn thing, if he's dead.

Carl's eye if they don't show it.

What about Jesus?

What about Abe?

Hell What about Abe?

What about the hill top?

Aren't we suppose to establish a little bit of a community with Alexandria before we even meet Jesus and the hill top and talk to Gregory?

I just feel they're moving to quickly. Unless the shows gonna end soon I feel they'll be caught up with soon. Think about it, if Negan shows up in the next 3 episodes that'll put us at issue 100. Think of how far we have been ahead of the show in the book.

I'm just not ready for such a major character yet. This just makes no sense to cast him.