• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Surprised they didn't notice they were being corralled by the gunfire to force them to go where the Termites wanted them to

Thanks for pointing out. I just thought they were terrible shooters. ;)

Surprised they didn't notice they were being corralled by the gunfire to force them to go where the Termites wanted them to

Just realized the parallel between Rick teaching Carl how to set a trap and the train tracks and gunfire trap the termites used on Rick and co.

Just realized the parallel between Rick teaching Carl how to set a trap and the train tracks and gunfire trap the termites used on Rick and co.

(thumbs u

Anyone know what the candles mean?

Does it mean that the hunters/terminus guys are doing some kind of human sacrifice before killing and eating people? Maybe that's why they weren't trying to kill Rick and his people.

Edited by lemonman5

Well it was a good episode until the last 2 mins...what a joke of a cliff hanger :(

How long till Carl nooses someone up?

lol

:gossip: It's the entire group that walked into that noose. That was the point of that scene.

Quick Observation: All this time I thought Rick's bark was worse than his bite.....my bad.

Anyone know what the candles mean?

Does it mean that the hunters/terminus guys are doing some kind of human sacrifice before killing and eating people?

Poor natural lighting in that room? (shrug)

To me it looked like a memorial with all the dead people's names written on the ground and what I assume was the recently deceased persons possession next to the name...

As I rewatched the episode right now, I was laughing to myself because I was saying imagine there was another group just chilling around the area thinking, hey let's go to Terminus and right when they are about to go, they witness this sh*t go down and are just like, "fu*k this, back to the road it is."

And that's when I was like, wait a second, what if Ty & Carol saw this??? They should all be arriving to Terminus around the same time.

Just watched the replay. Noticed the entire path they took was marked with "A" s everywhere. Even the train car. This implies they may have other paths setup.. B... C.. Etc. Those remains were definitely human. And the walls of the candle room had "never again. Never trust" written. So... Yeah