• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I know that they were just trying to herd Rick and the group, but I mean, they wasted a LOT of bullets doing that.

If this wasn't their first time doing it you think they would have come up with a better way :shrug:

This!

Plus all the noise from the gun fire surely will attract a herd. How it hasn't happened before is beyond me... :shrug:

But I'm not sure that's there normal go to method for getting people to the train cars. They probably got most of them there by leading them with a false sense of security. Rick kind of forced their hand by pulling a gun on Alex. It's not like they planned that thing.

And I know they were shooting at their feet and I know there were other bullet holes. But they couldn't have predicted Rick would do what he did. I don't think that was planned.

True; what happened with Rick and Co. forced them to use the alternate method, but just based on how well executed it all was and also as evidenced by the bullet ridden cars/walls, I'm sure it's not the first time this has happened. By now, you'd think they'd come up with a better alternate method to get people in the train car that doesn't require wasting bullets and avoids ruckus that attracts herds of zomb... ummm, "walkers."

Over in the Water Cooler, someone came up with the (probable) theory that "Plan A" is that the food is drugged. Probably how they got Glenn and the group into the boxcars.

Once Rick and his group didn't take the bait, they were forced to use the alternate plan (bullet herding them thru the maze).

Over in the Water Cooler, someone came up with the (probable) theory that "Plan A" is that the food is drugged. Probably how they got Glenn and the group into the boxcars.

Once Rick and his group didn't take the bait, they were forced to use the alternate plan (bullet herding them thru the maze).

hm Makes a lot of sense, especially if Tyreese and Carol are in one of those containers.

They were talking about it on the radio this morning and that thought came to mind too! If you go back to that scene, I believe there is a younger girl that almost looks like she is worn down or tired eating a plat. hm

It's either human meat or drugged.

You need to get the idea out of your head the Ty and Carol are at the Terminus.

They haven't arrived yet because if you watched the episodes in which they were focused on, they were behind the events that were going on (The burning of the house)

Ty & Carol had barely arrived to that one house when they had already seen the smoke in the air.

Daryl and Beth had left that house in the middle of the night and found the Mortuary (perhaps even the same day Ty & Carol found the house they stayed at)

Beth gets taken, Daryl finds new group.

Glen finds Maggie and Co.

They arrive to Terminus.

Daryl & Hunters find Rick & Co, they then end up in Terminus the next day or so.

Ty & Carol either:

A. Witnessed what was going on

B. Will arrive later and figure it out

2c

I have a feeling that Ty and Carol are almost to Terminus. They will hear the gun shots and possibly sneak and snoop around like Rick & Co. to see what is up. Chances are Carol and Tyreese were far enough away to only hear the gunfire and everyone will be in the boxcar by the time they are snooping around.

I speculate that Tyreese will get picked up by one of the Termites after he and Carol split up for a second. He will be brought back, and being the big dude he is, he'll be the main course in the third or fourth episode. Rick and gang will somehow escape and meet up with Carol and Judith and then Rick will rage-kill the termites like he did to the claimers as the first half of season five ends.

In the promo pic, looks like stained glass, a hint to Gabriel and a church?

Could be, but I think it's light shining in from between the boxcar doors. I hope people are not stocking up on #61 unless they are big Chew fans.

Could be, but I think it's light shining in from between the boxcar doors. I hope people are not stocking up on #61 unless they are big Chew fans.

I think the stained glass is a good call. At first I didn't think so but look at the pattern on the ground! :idea:

I think the stained glass is a good call. At first I didn't think so but look at the pattern on the ground! :idea:

True. I just don't think they make it to the church all that quickly. However, I could be wrong. Maybe Rick and Co. escape and meet up with Tyreese, Carol, Beth and Judith there because Gabriel found them all in distress and gave them rides to his shelter.

Sorry for all of the "maybe it's this or that" I already miss the show. :cry:

Well Rick isn't in the box car with a gun, so it is somewhere else.

Yeah. You're right. The more I look at it, the more it looks like a church window. I originally though train car, then though the room with all of the candles. With that said, Gabriel is a useless character in the comics and will probably be in the show. 2c I just don't see any type of bump for that book.

dts9x.jpg

So, after looking at this image again and really looking at the pattern on the floor - I think I figured out who is going to save Rick and co! :idea:

I knew that stained glass image was familiar and I've seen that image before. hm Then I remembered where I've seen it. I'm not surprised he'd be the one to save all of them. For those of you not wanting to be surprised with this giant spoiler, don't look. ;)

6jitra.jpg

dts9x.jpg

So, after looking at this image again and really looking at the pattern on the floor - I think I figured out who is going to save Rick and co! :idea:

I knew that stained glass image was familiar and I've seen that image before. hm Then I remembered where I've seen it. I'm not surprised he'd be the one to save all of them. For those of you not wanting to be surprised with this giant spoiler, don't look. ;)

6jitra.jpg

YES!!!!!! Ol' Blindy