• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

same two.

it would be funny if glenn changes his mind on the way back to the camp and decides to bust a cap in that jerk's head.

at this point father gabriel should be fed to walkers as well.

do we know for a fact rick kills the doctor? how do we know he isn't putting the old man out of his pre-zombification misery? i'm assuming he shoots the doctor because morgan looks horrified, but they just dropped in, how is he supposed to know what is going on?

Rick wouldn't have missed at that short distance. As Tyreese would say He Dayed. lol

what I'm saying is we are not sure whether he is shooting the old man in the head before he can turn zombie or if he is shooting the doctor. i'm assuming it is the doctor, but it would be an interesting twist were it not.

Me and my wife had the same discussion. I thought at first he shot the husband to prevent him from turning into a walker but my wife disagreed. So, we rewound the episode a bit and watched again. She said Rick turns away from her which shows he shot the doctor....after that I agreed with her.

And again, :) They said it was the doctor: porch on The Talking Dead. But yes that would have been a good twist.

And shooting the doctor also explains Morgan's reaction.

Definitely.

Enjoyed the episode, enjoyed the season. There were a couple of bits that felt unnecessary but overall it's been good to see one of the slower arcs take shape and the focus turn on developing the whole Alexandria thing. It looks like the scavengers / wolves are going to get a decent amount of the next season... hope that it follows the comic and we won't see Negan until at least the end of season 7, or better still the middle of season 8. There's plenty of time for all of that.

They were the same two. We have only seen two of the Wolves, but I am assuming there are more than just them.

-slym

I really think there are only two or, at most, three. If there are more, they certainly are not well armed, which is evidenced in the unloaded gun they used to hold up Morgan.

Also, it appears that they only take on wild individuals or small groups that they are able to sneak up on. If there were more people, they'd definitely have some people hanging back at the warehouse.

I think they are just a couple crazies that are roaming the woods and hunting prey, like wolves and setting traps.

Settlers put a bounty on wolves. These "wolves" have put a bounty on humans and Alexandria provides a huge payday of weak, civilized humans - so they think - much like the ones they encountered in Richmond. 2c

So we were in Toys R Us buying something for a someone else's kid's birthday and I pointed this out to my wife (which she of course bought):

http://www.toysrus.com/buy/figures-people/the-walking-dead-the-governor-and-the-fish-tank-room-14407-45755076

plus she bought a few of these hoping for a michonne or daryl:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Walking-Dead-Collectible-Figures/dp/B00PJAR02M/ref=pd_sim_t_5?ie=UTF8&refRID=0WXB9APBWWT9KH6DAAQM

she got an eye patch governor to complement her sitting non-blinded governor and one of michone's zombie's, but no luck on her real targets

the 9 year old was on the sh*t list that day, so he got nothing. the 3 year old got a $6 lego set.

looking at the zombie heads in the fish tanks, the nine year old asks "why would you want that mommy?" with a horrified face

Edited by the blob

Best line of the whole show.

"There's an ocean of mess that you people don't know mess about. Rick Grimes knows all about that mess and then some" -Abe

Totally agree with this. He doesn't have many lines but they tend to be pretty good.

This will probably be easily answered (I'm being lazy and don't want to look it up)... but are the two guys that Morgan encountered the SAME two as red poncho? There are probably more than two members of the Wolves, no?

As has been said they were the same two for sure

The long haired dude kept repeating the same thing to red poncho that he said to Morgan before his accomplice jumped out from behind Morgan. "Be still. Just be still"

Glen is no longer believable as a character. How many times does Nicholas have to try to kill him before he does something?

Ugh that was one of my favorite parts :P

Glen is no longer believable as a character. How many times does Nicholas have to try to kill him before he does something?

And did Glen even give a reason why he needed to go outside the gate?

He was following Nicholas who had climbed the wall.

Negan can't be in LA? I don't know his backstory. It would be cool if it is Negan's backstory and then the 2 shows can have a crossover down the road.