• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I still have to check out House of Cards. hm

If you want to be happy....watch the first two season and pretend it ended right there.

Just trust me on this. You'll be thrilled and believe it's the greatest thing you've ever seen....as long as YOU STOP AFTER SEASON TWO!!!

It was hyped that we'd be angry and upset. There was nothing special here. I liked last week's episode a lot more.

I'd say it was the best episode of the entire series.

Absolutely brilliant episode.

Jim

+1

Incredible, intense finale. This show just continues to get better and better. :headbang:

It was hyped that we'd be angry and upset. There was nothing special here. I liked last week's episode a lot more.

I'd say it was the best episode of the entire series.

Absolutely brilliant episode.

Jim

+1

Incredible, intense finale. This show just continues to get better and better. :headbang:

I agree, great finale......loved the tension....

One small pet peeve...that's gnawing at me (no pun intended). lol

Darryl is the ultimate survivor. Savvy, street smart, and thinks before he acts.

Every car, house, building, etc they've entered since the beginning of the series he's made a point of banging on the door as he enters or checking for walkers BEFORE OPENING DOORS.

So this time, he doesn't even bang ONCE on the trailer door, before swinging it open?

It seemed out of character for him to be so lax, so careless.

Other than that...AWESOME!

+1000000

Absolutely nothing important happened in this episode. A lot of will s/he-won't s/he moments, but nothing significant. The only good thing about the episode was Morgan. But what would've made the episode even better is if Rick had smiled like Groot at the end. lol

Just finished watching the episode. All my points are as I was watching the episode.

Episode: Conquer

- Previously on the Walking Dead, why didn't Maggie mention to anyone about what Gabriel said to the head lady?

- Morgan YAY!!!!!!! Please dont die!

- Morgan isn't scared of you punk, he's been through too much already. He's already killed you 10 times in his head.

- That's the Morgan we all love!!!

- Lucille moment with Morgan and his stick????

- Hopefully Daryl isnt trying to sneak up on anyone with that loud @ss motorcycle.

- Rick is probably laughing because he cant believe he fell for some chick he barely met a couple of days ago and then wanted to kill her husband and then take over the community.

- Intervention time for Rick.

- Children like to look at the flowers not hear stories, way to go Carol.

- Rick WTF dude????? Wow...he's gone past Shane and is off the planet.

- Once again Maggie, why havent you mentioned anything about Gabriel??? Maggie, quit trying to sound like you know what's best for their community.

- DAVIDSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Oh sunshine, you dont get both - Carol

- Because Glenn said I love you to Maggie, one of them is going to die.

- Why the hell is it so easy for everyone to climb over the fence??? Put some concentina wire on top!

- Did Carl say they'll die without us? They've survived years and you all have almost completely destroyed their way of life in about a week.

- Dude, quit yapping about your license plates!

- Fear The Walking Dead? Sounds intriguing.

- That Poltergeist preview was freaky.

- I could kill you right now, I could, I will.... - Carol

- Come at me. - Carol

- I want my dish back cleaned when youre done. - Carol

- Shane used to be my favorite character, Carol just person_without_enough_empathy slapped him off the top of the list.

- The power of her lady parts is just too much for Rick to dismiss.

- How many Terminator movies are they going to make???

- I think the best thing for the season ending would be that nobody dies. Everyone is expecting someone to die.

- YEAH MORGAN! I like him much better in the show than in the comic.

- Wow Gabriel was able to keep his shirt nice and clean, no zombie guts.

- Oh no, mullet boy again, please keep your mouth shut! Kill him off already!!!

- Rosita needs to put her hat back on, she looks almost unrecognizable without it. Still cute of course.

- Does Gabriel carry Purrell on him to clean off his hands. Nice closing of the gate there Gabe.

- How did Glenn sneak up on him, the woods arent that dense.

- That tie is not working for Michonne.

- Who was the voice that Rick was hearing in his head?

- How was the gate left unattended? Was Gabriel supposed to keep an eye on it? The entire community is at the meeting or they're all outside the fence?

- Wow, it was daylight and now it's super dark, Rick was just running from the gate, where did he run to? Its like really dark!! It must be a long run from the gate to the meeting.

- Wow, so Rick was running for a loooooooong time! At least an hour or so.

- So those zombies made it all that way to where Rick ran to? Not one person saw the zombies walk for about two hours, considering it took Rick running for about an hour and he barely caught up to them.

- Why does Glenn care so much about Noahs death? He was worthless, he caused so much meaningless death and contributed nothing.

- Come on Glenn, kill the guy, geez, you wimp.

- Now Sasha shouldnt have a problem killing Gabe. Damnit Maggie!

- So the community is talking about having them leave and Rick walks up with a zombie and Maggie walks in on Sasha about to shoot Gabe. Everything's normal, nothing to see here.

- Rick you look just as bad as the last time when you went nuts.

- Judith finally makes an appearance!!!! Finally everyone was able to be fit in to one episode.

- Aww Tara is awake, no brain damage or long term effects I'm sure.

- Rick, I might just have to kill all of you to save you.

- So now that the Dr has killed the ladys husband its ok now to kill him and everyone will feel good about it, Rick will be able to get a hold of the lady parts now.

- Morgan must be like.....Yea, I think I'm just going to keep on moving. Nice seeing you Rick.

- And that's the end folks.

I agree, great finale......loved the tension....

One small pet peeve...that's gnawing at me (no pun intended). lol

Darryl is the ultimate survivor. Savvy, street smart, and thinks before he acts.

Every car, house, building, etc they've entered since the beginning of the series he's made a point of banging on the door as he enters or checking for walkers BEFORE OPENING DOORS.

So this time, he doesn't even bang ONCE on the trailer door, before swinging it open?

It seemed out of character for him to be so lax, so careless.

Other than that...AWESOME!

Completely agree with what you wrote in the your spoiler section. Neither he nor Aaron thought all the tin cans hanging from the trailers were suspicious?

A few thoughts while watching last night:

- Morgan!!! About time they started taking advantage of Lennie James. He's awesome!

- Okay Sasha, laying in a grave with a bunch of dead zombies, that's just not sanitary . . . or right.

- Daryl's motorcycle, definitely too loud. He should have a heard of zombies following behind him everywhere he goes!

- At this point, I'm not sure who's crazier, Rick or Carol. I'm leaning towards Carol.

- How did Glen escape all those zombies? And how many times does that guy have to try to get him killed before he offs him?

- Yeah, leave the guy who just wanted to take a stroll outside the gates where all the zombies are in charge of locking up. That makes sense.

- Where was the cookie kid the entire episode!?!