• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

The "no good deed goes unpunished" axiom was in full effect once again.

Yep.....

Red Poncho Dude really appreciates the Wolves being spared.

jikvr.jpg

Morgan didn't mean to spare them...he put them in the car, and honked the horn. Not his fault the walkers didn't get there fast enough.

Jim

Edited by Guardian Comics

Yep.....

jikvr.jpg

Morgan didn't mean to spare them...he put them in the car, and honked the horn. Not his fault the walkers didn't get there fast enough.

Jim

I think he did that just so they couldn't come to and follow him. I don't think he intended for them to be killed otherwise, why go through all the trouble? Why not just bind them and leave them out in the open?

Yep.....

jikvr.jpg

Jim

Not killing them was sparing them.

Leaving them for the walkers...each with 2 good legs, was sparing them.

If he wanted them dead without pulling the trigger he should have broken their legs before he left.

Yep.....

jikvr.jpg

Jim

If he wanted them dead without pulling the trigger he should have broken their legs before he left.

So Morgan has become the new Tyreese ? hm

Yep.....

jikvr.jpg

Jim

So Morgan has become the new Tyreese ? hm

Or Glenn..several times.

Every time someone bad is cut a break on the show it comes back, eventually, to cost more than the break was worth.

More like a cross between Mace Windu and Bruce Lee.

The comic book is based on the show right? (shrug)

lol

I just got the joke.

lol

Slow today from cold medicine.

Edited by comix4fun

I think miker was making a joke, reversing the fact that the show is bassed on the comic for the most part. I could be wrong, as usual, though.

;)

-slym

You're right...I didn't read what he wrote.

Yep.....

jikvr.jpg

Jim

I think he did that just so they couldn't come to and follow him. I don't think he intended for them to be killed otherwise, why go through all the trouble? Why not just bind them and leave them out in the open?

If you watched Talking Dead after, the actor that plays Morgan says he puts them in the car to keep them safe and honks the horn to make sure NO walkers are around. Then he quotes what he said in the show that..."all life is precious."

Yep.....

jikvr.jpg

Jim

If you watched Talking Dead after, the actor that plays Morgan says he puts them in the car to keep them safe and honks the horn to make sure NO walkers are around. Then he quotes what he said in the show that..."all life is precious."

lol

That's like saying " I slathered them in honey to make sure no ants were around after I tied them to the anthill. "

If that's true, and that's what the writers and producers meant then they are trying to make Morgan into an ignoramus.