• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

All this focus on Abe right now can only mean one thing....he's gonna die soon

I'm afraid so, although it would be neat to see him stick around a little longer...similar to what they did with Shane.

Abraham might be the one to go, but I'm still leaning toward Glenn. They focused a lot on Maggie's pregnancy, which goes along with the comics. Also, unless it was a purposeful misdirection, Maggie is the one who says, "It's gonna cost us something," when they were discussing a deal with Hilltop. I think that was some MAJOR foreshadowing there.

I'm afraid so, although it would be neat to see him stick around a little longer...similar to what they did with Shane.

Abraham might be the one to go, but I'm still leaning toward Glenn. They focused a lot on Maggie's pregnancy, which goes along with the comics. Also, unless it was a purposeful misdirection, Maggie is the one who says, "It's gonna cost us something," when they were discussing a deal with Hilltop. I think that was some MAJOR foreshadowing there.

Nothing's more gut wrenching than a bat to a pregnant woman's head! :sorry:

Nothing's more gut wrenching than a bat to a pregnant woman's head! :sorry:

I have a feeling it's this.

Probably right around the time he starts to lose his pessimism about the world he'll be rewarded with a crossbow bolt through the back of the head and out the eye.

:cloud9: some nice OA @ wiseguyx

:cloud9: some nice OA @ wiseguyx

Thanks.

Oh noes, not Glenn! That dude helps tie the group/show together for me. I can live without Maggie but Glenn is another story. Oh well, no one is safe right?

I'm thinking Morgan, Abraham,....and Glenn.

Edited by WiseGuyX

Horses aren't cheap to keep around. They require feed, shoes,vet and they don't lay eggs or give milk. I wonder what they use him for?

Pulling a plow, turning a mill, carrying materials by cart that they don't want to waste gas and a vehicle to do so. Also, I doubt they are worried about vet bills. lol

44828.jpg

In an alternate universe, sadly.

And really, Henry's gotten a little old in the last few years.

I don't know how this played out in the comic, but the idea that rick would knowingly go into a situation against a well armed enemy where he is pretty likely to lose some people, including inner circle folks, to get some food, seems weird to me. is "winter coming" or something? why not scavenge more? i know he is also thinking about wiping out negan before he gets to alexandria, but the whole premise here that he thinks he can take out 50+ negan guys without losing 5, 10, 15 of his own is silly and he only has about 10 people who can actually fight in a situation like this (and even fewer who are really good in terms of fighting people who are shooting at you).

plus, if the hilltop folks decide not to pay up or say, sorry, we''ll only give you 1/5th, is he going to wipe them out to enforce the deal?