• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Weird seeing Maggie act more ruthless than Carol. Mama bear instincts kicking in? (shrug)

she was a raging hormone killing machine...no match for Carol though. I'm afraid Dwight kills Abe next week and Eugene is kidnapped and maybe Negan bashes his skull in. I could live with that outcome.

No way. You don't go to All Out War because someone kills Eugene.

Weird seeing Maggie act more ruthless than Carol. Mama bear instincts kicking in? (shrug)

she was a raging hormone killing machine...no match for Carol though. I'm afraid Dwight kills Abe next week and Eugene is kidnapped and maybe Negan bashes his skull in. I could live with that outcome.

^^

^^

Haha, right!

I think Morgan, Abe and Maggie are all walking on borrowed time.

My mind blowing wildcard pick is...Daryl is next!

Daryl is way more popular than any of the others...I can see them sticking with the Glenn death....and they're not going to take out Maggie and the baby, she already survived one kidnapping they won't put her or Carol in danger like again until the War starts.

So I predict Abraham and Glenn are the next to die. I think if they killed Daryl the ladies watching the show would make a mass exodus. I know Kirkman has said he doesn't care and anyone can die...AMC might be weighing in some and vetoing any crazy out of the norm killings.

Edited by krighton

Daryl is way more popular than any of the others...I can see them sticking with the Glenn death....and they're not going to take out Maggie and the baby, she already survived one kidnapping they won't put her or Carol in danger like again until the War starts.

So I predict Abraham and Glenn are the next to die. I think if they killed Daryl the ladies watching the show would make a mass exodus. I know Kirkman has said he doesn't care and anyone can die...AMC might be weighing in some and vetoing any crazy out of the norm killings.

Ah, but this is where Jesus comes into play. Sure women viewers could decline due to the loss of Daryl...but only the crazed psychos who threaded to kill Kirkman and AMC lol The rest I think will be captivated by Jesus.

it was hard to tell how much of carol was her acting to get redhead to let her guard down thinking she had a pathetic prisoner or how much carol is starting to lose her killer edge. obviously she has lost some edge as she almost got killed twice not shooting redhead right away.

to think, this is the person who almost single handedly wiped out the terminus cannibals!

as for glenn....i wonder if there is a little pressure not to kill off the only male asian leading actor on television? (and i understand he is not "the star", but he is a pretty core star on the show) were i an network exec at amc i'd be begging kirkman not to. unless he is going off to star on some other show...but please don't unemploy the guy...what about maggie and the baby!!!?? who is going to do suicide runs to find baby formula and diapers?

it was hard to tell how much of carol was her acting to get redhead to let her guard down thinking she had a pathetic prisoner or how much carol is starting to lose her killer edge. obviously she has lost some edge as she almost got killed twice not shooting redhead right away.

to think, this is the person who almost single handedly wiped out the terminus cannibals!

as for glenn....i wonder if there is a little pressure not to kill off the only male asian leading actor on television? (and i understand he is not "the star", but he is a pretty core star on the show) were i an network exec at amc i'd be begging kirkman not to. unless he is going off to star on some other show...but please don't unemploy the guy...what about maggie and the baby!!!?? who is going to do suicide runs to find baby formula and diapers?

Glenn could always be killed off and return for a whole season just like ghost Lori. :roflmao:

Ghost_Lori.jpg

they keep saying the death via Lucille is shocking so it has to be someone everyone likes. Wouldn't mind Abraham's ex girlfriend getting whacked....they should dig up Sam just so Negan can tea off on him.

they keep saying the death via Lucille is shocking so it has to be someone everyone likes. Wouldn't mind Abraham's ex girlfriend getting whacked....they should dig up Sam just so Negan can tea off on him.

And then eat his almond cookie right?

:devil:

Glenn could always be killed off and return for a whole season just like ghost Lori. :roflmao:

Ghost_Lori.jpg

Or move him to Fear the Dead....

I can't believe there's actually people out there who thought the bald guy at the end of the episode was Negan...or that Negan was just a name people used for their group (we're all Negan). Wonder what the percentage of tv watchers have never read the comic...or even know how to read.

No More Red Shirts!!

The more we care about a character the more their loss sticks with us. Decapitating "Random Alexandrian #7" doesn't move the needle.

Pregnant Maggie would probably be the most shocking overall....or Judith. Actually if he killed Judith Rick would never have any reason to lock up Negan, he would have just killed him outright when he had the chance.

Edited by krighton

Pregnant Maggie would probably be the most shocking overall....or Judith. Actually if he killed Judith Rick would never have any reason to lock up Negan, he would have just killed him outright when he had the chance.

True.

Not matter who of the group he takes a ball bat to, Glenn-Maggie-etc from the core cast, it's hard to imagine Rick letting him live...given how he's executing people left and right for far less.

He's going to need an entirely new character evolution to get to that point.

True.

Not matter who of the group he takes a ball bat to, Glenn-Maggie-etc from the core cast, it's hard to imagine Rick letting him live...given how he's executing people left and right for far less.

the TV Rick is a lot more blood thirsty and less forgiving than the comic Rick...I just don't see why he'd ever put Negan in that jail in the TV show. Especially if the death is stunning. Maybe he'll drink the Morgan Kool-Aid and promist to reduce his kill quota.

True.

the TV Rick is a lot more blood thirsty and less forgiving than the comic Rick...I just don't see why he'd ever put Negan in that jail in the TV show. Especially if the death is stunning. Maybe he'll drink the Morgan Kool-Aid and promist to reduce his kill quota.

He'll have someone build a podium, make a speech saying he's sorry for all the bad things he's done (squirt some lemon juice in his eyes for effect), promise to check himself into a rehab program set up by Father Gabriel. Then in a few weeks sign himself out and claim he's a changed man (only with a thicker fuller beard). Maybe he can even start wearing a pilgrim hat and bam new Rick.

:tonofbricks: