• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Negan seems to be extremely well liked or absolutely hated (that would be me) by comic book guys and gals. How do you think he will be received by TV viewers if he goes down the same path that he walks in the books ?

My first impression of Jeffrey Dean Morgan was in Supernaturals, and he really rocked it in those 2 short seasons he was on. I think the casting for Negan is spot on and based on his interviews when he accepted the role it had to be spot on. So I can see some serious "Life imitating art" coming.

Giving the viewers some serious sick to the stomach feeling. My take is "Bye Bye Carl"

Edited by Zack1973

The show has taken enough liberties with characters that I actually couldn't give a mess about who Negan ends up killing. It's keeping me entertained for the most part. Not much else past that though.

what else is there in regards to a TV show than being entertained. Been watching eps here and there...decided to watched them all, been watching since yesterday and on season 3....Season 2 can be summed up as WHERE'S CARL!!!! They should have handcuffed that kid to his bed.

Edited by krighton