• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Loved it, and was funny before the episode started, I told the wife eventually Rick will hook up with Michonne now that Blondie is dead.

Rick's getting way better at this post apocalyptic love thing.

The first time one of his ladies got eaten he wandered around hallucinating and talking to her on the phone for a month.

This time he let it slide right off and hooked up without hearing a single ring tone go off.

So Carl gets shot in issue #83, correct? Time-jump to Jesus' first appearance in #92 (regardless of the cameo), does this mean Negan makes his arrival in the last episode this season?

What, are there like 6 left (since FTWD starts 4/10)?

And then…the HBO Original Series…Game of Thrones. It's gonna be a great spring/summer! :banana:

Edited by Sensei Ryan

Andrew Lincoln said the final episode "made him sick to his stomach" so I'd imagine "Lucielle" is gonna meet someones temple.

Strap in, cause Negan will likely show up last episode of the season, or sooner.

What I'm thinking. No dumpster will save these people from Lucielle...

I'm kind of worried that the season finale will involve Judith. :fear:

Why would Lincoln be sick to his stomach if Glenn was beat to death with a baseball bat? We already saw people getting their heads bashed in and throats slit at Terminus.

:news: Graphic images! :eek::news:

giphy.gif

To make Andrew Lincoln "sick to his stomach" it has to be something that hasn't been done before on the show, no? I hope I'm wrong.

With the absence of Andrea, I had a feeling this would be happening (Rick + Michonne). Took longer than I thought it would, though!

Sidenote - with the intro of Jesus, if he becomes a fan-favorite (which eBay seems to be happening with 1st apps spiking), it worries me as well that Daryl may be getting to meet Lucille instead of Glenn. :fear:

They ain't getting rid of Daryl.

Why would Lincoln be sick to his stomach if Glenn was beat to death with a baseball bat? We already saw people getting their head bashed in and throats slit at Terminus.

giphy.gif

To make Andrew Lincoln "sick to his stomach" it has to be something that hasn't been done before on the show, no? I hope I'm wrong.

I 100% agree. When I first saw that line, I was immediately like "Judith." Most people have a soft spot for kids, and depending on how they do it, could totally explain his statement. Plus...we know how it went down in the comics,though it will obviously be slightly different.

Why would Lincoln be sick to his stomach if Glenn was beat to death with a baseball bat? We already saw people getting their head bashed in and throats slit at Terminus.

giphy.gif

To make Andrew Lincoln "sick to his stomach" it has to be something that hasn't been done before on the show, no? I hope I'm wrong. [/quote

I 100% agree. When I first saw that line, I was immediately like "Judith." Most people have a soft spot for kids, and depending on how they do it, could totally explain his statement. Plus...we know how it went down in the comics,though it will obviously be slightly different.

You guys are saying that Negan might brain a baby? Or just that Juditch may get caught in he crossfire like in the comic? I see zero possibility of Lucille hitting a child

No, I see Negan braining one of the other main characters about 2/3rd's of the way through the episode, but somehow Judith will be ripped to shreds by one or more zombies.

No, I see Negan braining one of the other main characters about 2/3rd's of the way through the episode, but somehow Judith will be ripped to shreds by one or more zombies.

They seem to be replaying several scenes from the comic this season, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone took a shotgun while holding her. But instead of her dying, I sure hope the scene that made Rick sick was when Morgan gets a Colombian necktie

Yes, this is what I see. I do NOT see Negan killing Judith.

They seem to be replaying several scenes from the comic this season, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone took a shotgun while holding her. But instead of her dying, I sure hope the scene that made Rick sick was when Morgan gets a Colombian necktie

Again, look at the clip above. Does it get any more graphic or horrifying than that?

I think the only thing that could be horrible and make Lincoln sick and keep him up at night at this point is a baby dying.

I think that the only reason The Walking Dead has been having Glenn in so many "near-misses" is so that it will be that much more impactful when Negan brains him. The casual viewer who doesn't know the books will doubt that something will happen to "Rabbit's Foot Glenn", until Lucille meets him.