• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Negan seems to be extremely well liked or absolutely hated (that would be me) by comic book guys and gals. How do you think he will be received by TV viewers if he goes down the same path that he walks in the books ?

Edited by The Authority

I'm interested in the value of the comics but I was more or less inquiring about his popularity. Will anyone like him as well as Rick ? Darryl ? I dislike him..a lot, but I know of some very loyal TWD who love him.

Yes they will like him. The actor is very popular with the broads. Also, look how popular TV Gov is

I think Negan will be the most popular person in the series and WD 100 will explode

lol

Which of the 25 variants (or so)? The print run on 100 is enormous.

355, 082 according to Comichron, Just who knows what ratio for each cover.

That's a lot. Except the small variants....I just can't see any sustainability on #100 if it does blow up. It will just be a short run up and then back to the regular bins. At least that's my prediction.

I think Negan will be the most popular person in the series and WD 100 will explode

lol

1st and 2nd prints I'd say.

It will be a giant boom....everyone with 10 copies of each cover will be scrambling to get ANOTHER 10 copies of each cover. lol

lol

There's really only 1 of the 25 variants that people will want..and that's not including the 2nd print. The SDCC has really never worked up much love from people. 355k split amongst the variants is not that many if you focus on 1 cover. Would love to know where issue 100 is floating around in $ bins.

Edited by krighton

lol

There's really only 1 of the 25 variants that people will want..and that's not including the 2nd print. The SDCC has really never worked up much love from people. 355k split amongst the variants is not that many if you focus on 1 cover. Would love to know where issue 100 is floating around in $ bins.

+1 Exactly

lol

Why are the 2nd prints selling for so much more?

also many less 2nd prints printed

Roughly 22,000 copies of the 2nd print 100 according to GCD.

The regular run, if the 9 covers were evenly printed averaged 37,000 copies.