• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Negan's going to be huge.

I just hope they don't make us wait all summer to find out who gets it. :wishluck:

Well, if I ran AMC i'd milk this baby all summer after an end of season cliffhanger.

And that's precisely what they're going to do. We won't find out who gets it in practically a year. :pullhair:

I just hope they don't make us wait all summer to find out who gets it. :wishluck:

Well, if I ran AMC i'd milk this baby all summer after an end of season cliffhanger.

And that's precisely what they're going to do. We won't find out who gets it in practically a year. :pullhair:

Didn't they say the cast was sick to their stomach after reading the -script for the finale? ? I guess it might be just the implication of someone they care about dying.

Didn't they say the cast was sick to their stomach after reading the -script for the finale? ? I guess it might be just the implication of someone they care about dying.

I'm sure they know who it is that gets the Bat....so that the unlucky person can make plans outside the show.

From what I've read, 4-5 of them get lined up (Rick, Michonne, Maggie, Glenn) I believe, Negan does his ennie meenie miney moe, the camera changes to the POV of the person getting it and end season. I wouldn't rule out some of the other characters dieing this Sunday or the next though. After that whole Glenn dumpster fiasco, this seems like something the show would do. Get people up in arms, posting on social media speculating on who died, saying WTF etc etc :facepalm: