• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Glenn is going to bite Lucille...or the other way around. Either way, goodbye Glenn and I get to hate Negan all over again.

My TWD 100s would love Glen to kiss lucille.

+1. I'm only sitting on one second print, but that'll be enough for me.

The scene of Maggie in the rear view mirror of the van, as Glenn pulls away....the way the camera lingered on her face and the expression on it. That's beating the viewer over the head with a spiked bat-style foreshadowing.

Was the guy looking for his horse from

The kingdom??

Are we going to see

A tiger

Next season.

:insane:

That's what I was thinking. Also, the guy was wearing a suit of armor. hm

One of two people getting the bat, Morgan or Glen....i'm thinking the way the only way the TV Rick sticks Negan in a jail cell is to honor Morgan's memory after he's killed. Mr Pacifist would have gladly jailed his own murderer instead of killing him.

Glen seems to be the only person that hasn't really undergone a 'change' recently. Maggie got a haircut and she's pregnant, Rick and Michonne are an item, Abe got a new girlfriend and Kirkman said he regretted killing him so soon in the comic, Daryl got shot so I don't see him getting clubbed right after that and Carl lost an eye.

Edited by krighton