• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I can't believe i did not realize this until a couple of weeks ago, but maggy is bella from supernatural!

Its all a circle. Jeffery Dean Morgan (Negan) played the Winchester brothers father for several seasons on that show as well.

Two characters overlapping is not actually that much for such long series that have so many characters coming in and out.

Dale plays Paul Giametti's dad on "Billions"

Actually, Jim from Season one had a guest appearance on Supernatural too and Haley from WD season 3 or 4...

I bet there's actually a ton of one episode overlap between the two.

True still Morgan came back for episodes here and there if I remember correctly and really helped that series get a footing. He was why the brothers were out there doing the tasks because of things he taught them. hm

Maggie and Negan also play Thomas and Martha Wayne in BvS

i was expecting more gravely, but, we need to see his mouth moving in order to see how it matches up. I have a feeling you'll be more focused on his face and Lucille than his voice.

Edited by krighton

I can't believe i did not realize this until a couple of weeks ago, but maggy is bella from supernatural!

Its all a circle. Jeffery Dean Morgan (Negan) played the Winchester brothers father for several seasons on that show as well.

Two characters overlapping is not actually that much for such long series that have so many characters coming in and out.

Actually, Jim from Season one had a guest appearance on Supernatural too and Haley from WD season 3 or 4...

True still Morgan came back for episodes here and there if I remember correctly and really helped that series get a footing. He was why the brothers were out there doing the tasks because of things he taught them. hm

A lot of the WD cast are in the Remake of Stephen King's The Fog, Carol I know for sure, Herschel if I remember correctly, possibly Maggie (it has been a while since I have seen it.) Greg Niccotaro had something to do with the movie so....

A lot of the WD cast are in the Remake of Stephen King's The Fog, Carol I know for sure, Herschel if I remember correctly, possibly Maggie (it has been a while since I have seen it.) Greg Niccotaro had something to do with the movie so....

There's "The Mist" remake that was a Darabont gig. I think that's what you're thinking of and not The Fog.

And it was the actors who played Andrea, Dale, Carol, and maybe a bit player or two from season 1, since Darabont likes to use the same actors in everything

Nicotero did the creature design and creature effects for it.

Well Rosita was in Twilight. (Nobody wanted to touch that one)

nphuex.jpg

The denizens of this forum are most likely not the target Twilight audience. lol

i was expecting more gravely, but, we need to see his mouth moving in order to see how it matches up. I have a feeling you'll be more focused on his face and Lucille than his voice.

I might have to stay off the internet for a while. I hope he keeps some of his colorful dialog. :cool:

Edited by Rip

There's "The Mist" remake that was a Darabont gig. I think that's what you're thinking of and not The Fog.

And it was the actors who played Andrea, Dale, Carol, and maybe a bit player or two from season 1, since Darabont likes to use the same actors in everything

Nicotero did the creature design and creature effects for it.

Same as the Green Mile if I remember correctly hm

I didn't, it was just Darabont and Demunn

Edited by Hado

I had a really hard time reading the Dark Tower....I think I made it through the first book and that's all I could handle...and I can usually blow through Stephen King stuff but this one left me pretty confused.

2c

Haven't heard the audio and won't until I see the finale but my guess for the last couple of weeks has been

Negan says eeiny, meany, miney, mo dance while camera does solo shots of the group then camera switches to him finishing the phrase and when he gets to "you are it," somebody says "No!," he swings Lucille. Fade to black but you hear a thud without knowing who he's whacking. Internet explodes with speculation.

2c

Haven't heard the audio and won't until I see the finale but my guess for the last couple of weeks has been

Negan says eeiny, meany, miney, mo dance while camera does solo shots of the group then camera switches to him finishing the phrase and when he gets to "you are it," somebody says "No!," he swings Lucille. Fade to black but you hear a thud without knowing who he's whacking. Internet explodes with speculation.

lasts about 10 minutes but there's some definite screaming going on at the end.

I'm thinking they are definitely going to fade to black and not show who dies. Which is unfortunate, because it's an unnecessary gimmick that does not further the story. A much better ending to the season would be seeing the death followed by showing the aftermath of a beaten down Rick and the group reeling. The suspense for next season would be "how are they going to come back from this" rather than a cheap, "who died."

I'm thinking they are definitely going to fade to black and not show who dies. Which is unfortunate, because it's an unnecessary gimmick that does not further the story. A much better ending to the season would be seeing the death followed by showing the aftermath of a beaten down Rick and the group reeling. The suspense for next season would be "how are they going to come back from this" rather than a cheap, "who died."

I AGREE and will be very upset if thats how things turn out this Sunday. One thing you didn't mention is that I feel the idea to wait until next season to find out who dies via Negan's bat is a shameful ploy to get higher ratings for next seasons premiere. They can make much higher profit sell ad space for a 90 minute (Im guessing) premiere if millions will be turing in to see the guaranteed death of a main character. Just look at what they did with Glenn under the dumpsters this season.... UGH!

I AGREE and will be very upset if thats how things turn out this Sunday. One thing you didn't mention is that I feel the idea to wait until next season to find out who dies via Negan's bat is a shameful ploy to get higher ratings for next seasons premiere. They can make much higher profit sell ad space for a 90 minute (Im guessing) premiere if millions will be turing in to see the guaranteed death of a main character. Just look at what they did with Glenn under the dumpsters this season.... UGH!

I respectfully disagree with you both.. here's why:

When Negan first showed up in the comic, he kills Glenn and we hated him for it. We immediately wanted revenge. It's all we cared about. We wanted Negan dead.

Rick tries, time and time again, to exact that revenge but Negan out-does him every time. Eventually we realize that we're dealing with a far more adept 'bad-guy' than we've ever have before. We start to learn more about Negan and we realize that he has his reasons for doing what he does. For many of us, he is now our favorite character.

He went from being the character I hated the most, to being my favorite. That's a pretty impressive turn for a 'villain' to make.

If Negan kills one of our favorite characters this Sunday, it will be painful. However, we will have 6 months for our rage too cool and our pain to heal. Whereas, if he kills on Sunday, but we don't know who.. We'll spend 6 months living in tension. And then when the season premier hits, we'll see that death. We'll lose that character, we'll crave that revenge, and we'll have 8 weeks of episodes to watch Rick try to obtain it and fail miserably.

I feel it's important, for Negan's character development, that we don't lose any of our 'anger momentum' after he kills whoever it is that he will kill.

If they do pull that :censored: then the " internet " will figure out who it is before the premier by process of elimination with set pics, leaks etc.

There was a pic of Glen with Jesus during the dumpster crisis.

Lucellle is thirsty, hopefully Sunday night that gets taken care of.