• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I suspect that no one will die, but they will leave it as a cliffhanger and end the episode with the bat coming down. That way we all have 7 months to speculate which actor flew to Georgia and who didn't. It's gonna be both awesome, annoying and pathetic at the same time.

Reedus on Talking Dead? C'mon.....you guys are smarter than that......Darryl is done, Glen lives.

I guess you never know, but I still feel like Daryl makes too much money for AMC since he's their original character. And as others have said, he's been on Talking Dead multiple times before.

Well, the guest director/producer lady on TD last night basically said he's not dead. I wonder if they are going to maim his purdy face to make him less of a sex symbol and thus less expensive or easier to kill off without millions of women dropping the show (the guy never bathes, yet they still love him...)

Well, the guest director/producer lady on TD last night basically said he's not dead. I wonder if they are going to maim his purdy face to make him less of a sex symbol and thus less expensive or easier to kill off without millions of women dropping the show (the guy never bathes, yet they still love him...)

There's an article that freeze frames several times before and after the shot..the gun's not aimed at his head or face.

I wonder if doctor lady is still somehow still alive?

Her body is gone. Not even a bloody pile. Did the saviors collect her to use as a hostage?

You CAN live impaled in the head. Dunno about if it goes through your eye though:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage

http://www.ldsliving.com/story/31148-nyc-man-survives-fall-with-spike-impaled-in-head/print

Did anyone check her pulse, or did they assume? Maybe she just passed out from shock/pain?

I know this is a little stretch, but isn't it odd that her body is totally gone?

They buried her at the end of last week's episode. It ended with Carol and Daryl filling in the grave.

Why do the maroon of Alexandria keep wandering off in these small groups when they know there is a large hostile group out there? Really annoying.

That's not the issue. It's stopping in the middle of everything and having these conversations and being totally unaware of what's around you.

I keep on yelling at the TV -- "have the damn heart to heart behind the walls, get the F out of there!!"

Given the previews it doesn't look like Carol is going to be wandering around the woods to pull a Terminus and sneak up behind 10 Saviors and take them out to free her pals this time. But she does have a rifle or two now snagged from the dead pickup truck guys.

I wonder if doctor lady is still somehow still alive?

Her body is gone. Not even a bloody pile. Did the saviors collect her to use as a hostage?

You CAN live impaled in the head. Dunno about if it goes through your eye though:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phineas_Gage

http://www.ldsliving.com/story/31148-nyc-man-survives-fall-with-spike-impaled-in-head/print

Did anyone check her pulse, or did they assume? Maybe she just passed out from shock/pain?

I know this is a little stretch, but isn't it odd that her body is totally gone?

They buried her at the end of last week's episode. It ended with Carol and Daryl filling in the grave.

oops, I guess I was sleepy. so why did they go back to the spot?

In last nights episode Carl goes to the armory and picks up a pistol that had a bat and barbwire carved into the wood grips, foreshadowing the upcoming appearance of Negan. I noticed the carving and that the gun was a 1911 but didn't pick up on the exact model until seeing a screen capture posted online today. Turns out it's the same Springfield Armory TRP 1911 that I own. Maybe I should buy some cheap wood grips and make an homage.

hm

trp.jpg

Reedus on Talking Dead? C'mon.....you guys are smarter than that......Darryl is done, Glen lives.

That thought crossed my mind, but if it were Daryl, they wouldn't have announced that he would be on next week. That would be too obvious. I think we might see a surprise guest next week.

That thought crossed my mind, but if it were Daryl, they wouldn't have announced that he would be on next week. That would be too obvious. I think we might see a surprise guest next week.

The reverse psychology he's on the show so he's safe thereby making it a bigger surprise if he dies? :ohnoez: