• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

So it got set up as a cliffhanger??? Guess that'll give me a few days to bother to watch it. Really disappointed in the production team and writers. Guess there's no way for them (or anyone nowadays) to actually be creative. Think this will put me off watching FTWD. Why bother with it now.

I'm excited for FTWD! I feel like I'm the only one that enjoyed it, but... (shrug)

:whee:

TWD = meh

Thanks for nothing everyone. Nice cliffhanger. meh

I wasn't buying that Negan would go to such lengths to herd the group but must admit, was absolutely drawn to the episode. Wasn't bored for a second.

I thought it was an awesome episodes but I wish they could have revealed the ending as well as started it a bit earlier…like at 10:00 instead of 10:10-ish…and left us with no cliffhanger but instead the desperation from the other survivors upon the aftermath of the situation... 2c

Maybe episode 1 of next season, we learn that Negan really didn't kill anyone. He swung the bat and the person was able to dodge Lucille and roll under a dumpster. Maybe it was a ketchup packet from the inside of the dumpster we saw. meh