• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

i'm going on halloween. i've already got a few people who asked, but i'll try to get as many as i can. don't PM me though. IF i can get enough, i'll go through this post. IF i can.

:takeit::wishluck::foryou:

In regards to the leaked episode. If it's really good the word of mouth could get the show more viewers..

:gossip: things get leaked all the time on purpose by the corporate scum

WARNING!

The link that I got was fine when I viewed it, but when I attempted to download it, it sent a trojan that even Mcafee didn't catch. Emailing from a different computer. It was awesome and I will be watching it again when it airs...definitely. JUST BE CAREFUL out there!

Edited by FIREFLY

Personally, I am going to wait for this to air and I am going to tell everyone I know to watch it on AMC. I want the ratings to be high, I want this series to succeed. I DON'T want some web leaked episode to bleed viewers from the show and cost the show ratings points.
Other than info that may be collected from DVRs, don't you have to be a Nielsen family for it to count anyway? I'm not watching it online because that's just illegal. Plus, I want it to be Halloween night when I see it.

Personally, I am going to wait for this to air and I am going to tell everyone I know to watch it on AMC. I want the ratings to be high, I want this series to succeed. I DON'T want some web leaked episode to bleed viewers from the show and cost the show ratings points.
Other than info that may be collected from DVRs, don't you have to be a Nielsen family for it to count anyway? I'm not watching it online because that's just illegal. Plus, I want it to be Halloween night when I see it.

If you watch it on cable, they know EXACTLY who's watching and how many of them are watching. Same thing with cable company supplied DVR's.

You can't get better than WD on Halloween night.

Watching it now is like opening your Christmas presents early and trying to unsee the Star Wars Creature Cantina you asked Santa for.

If you watch it on cable, they know EXACTLY who's watching and how many of them are watching. Same thing with cable company supplied DVR's.

Watching it now is like opening your Christmas presents early and trying to unsee the Star Wars Creature Cantina you asked Santa for.

You are right. After I watch the Pats trash Minnesota(4:15, while catering to the trick 'r treaters), I'll watch TWD after. (thumbs u

Yup waiting for Halloween a well just something cool about watching it on that night :D Its also still online though they may catch it m& remove it on someplaces they never get everything & even if they do it always pops up again elsewhere ... I will pop up online again once it airs as well

Generally I only download something if I forget to watch it & also forget my pvr to record a new episode doh!:roflmao:

Edited by synch

You can get better than WD on Halloween.

105141.jpg.a6dc9641aa6c9d7091aa92f36c8c2d3a.jpg

I hate that the episode leaked online,

I hate that I learned it leaked online,

I hate that I couldn't NOT download it immediately after learning this,

I hate that I didn't have the discipline to NOT watch it,

I hate that I'm now waiting for episode 2 and have to wait longer for new WD. :frustrated:

I did however, LOVE the show. :banana:

I hate that I'm now waiting for episode 2 and have to wait longer for new WD. :frustrated:

+1 on everything except for the love. I did enjoy it though and I am awaiting the next one!

+1 on everything except for the love. I did enjoy it though and I am awaiting the next one!

Time to search for it

+1, absolutely agree

Unless your cable system uses switched digital, how would they have any idea? Your TV/PVR tuner doesn't communicate what channel it's tuned to. It's like the water pipe in your house being on all the time. The water co. doesn't know if you had a glass of water or watered your lawn or let it go right down the drain.

+1, absolutely agree

-1 I disagree.

I watched the show yesterday but I wll still be recording it on Hallloween because the quality of the video I watched wasn't that good and I want to see it on something other than a 18 inch computer monitor. It's going to air on halloween anyway. Many parents will be taking there kids out for trick or treating so I expect that the first episodes rating could be pretty low. Another thing. It will take a little time for woman to gain interest in this show. I told my wife and daughter about it and all they are thinking is "zombies? Thnx but I'll pass." because they have seen zombie movies and don't expect anything different. I am hoping that word of mouth will influence others to watch.