• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

I have to admit I'm really looking forward to the show. I don't read new comics - haven't bought a comic off the stand since the early 1990s so I haven't read any TWD books but I watched the the trailer of the show and it looks great.

The actor for Morgan was on a fantastic show called Jericho (I am sure most of you watched it and enjoyed it...ended too soon...). I would love to see him in every episode!!!

Bring back Jericho!

Maybe he has flyingdonut on ignore lol

Love the poster and i give Dead Set the (thumbs u as well

I saw that poster ... I just did not know it was a poster or what he was referring too Now if he would have quoted the user then I would have clued into both :headbang:

Edited by synch

Maybe he has flyingdonut on ignore lol

Love the poster and i give Dead Set the (thumbs u as well

I saw that poster ... I just did not know it was a poster or what he was referring too Now if he would have quoted the user then I would have clued into both :headbang:

O RLY

I don't know if anybody has posted this yet. This is a SPECTACULAR poster. I'd love to get one for my office.

:whistle:

lol Guess I missed that part too busy looking at the poster :P

watching 28days latter on amc & saw trailer on the tv for the first time :D I also did a title search & got resident evil, apocalypse & extinction up to record on the pvr (is that all of them ? .. ) :signofftopic:

Edited by synch

Anyone who wants a Zombie fix before TWD premieres I saw this story this morning...

My DVR is set!!!

dead_set_main_header_series_header_graphic_0_1.jpg

The Dead Set...on IFC

I saw this a awhile back and thought it was great!!! (thumbs u

Dead Set is awesome! I highly recommend :headbang:

Good to know. I recorded it on DVR last night and plan to watch it tonight.

It's a 5 part series, they are running them every night...don't miss tonight's.