• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TWD TV SHOW--Offical Discussion Thread
4 4

10,800 posts in this topic

Anyone who wants a Zombie fix before TWD premieres I saw this story this morning...

My DVR is set!!!

dead_set_main_header_series_header_graphic_0_1.jpg

The Dead Set...on IFC

I saw this a awhile back and thought it was great!!! (thumbs u

Dead Set is awesome! I highly recommend :headbang:

Good to know. I recorded it on DVR last night and plan to watch it tonight.

It's a 5 part series, they are running them every night...don't miss tonight's.

GAH!! I did not know that. I think I recorded the program instead of the series. I well change the settings, Thanks!

I think they are re-airing all 3(that already aired) Wednesday in a mini marathon..

I don't know if I like the bastardization of marathons that is occurring at an alarming rate in our society today.

First it was the "half marathon". Really, it's either a marathon or it isn't, right?

Now we have "mini marathons". :eyeroll:

I like my marathons the old fashioned way. You run 26.2 miles to warn of the impending Persian invasion and then you immediately drop dead. That's they way granddad did it, that's the way I do it.

I think they are re-airing all 3(that already aired) Wednesday in a mini marathon..

I don't know if I like the bastardization of marathons that is occurring at an alarming rate in our society today.

First it was the "half marathon". Really, it's either a marathon or it isn't, right?

I like my marathons the old fashioned way. You run 26.2 miles to warn of the impending Persian invasion and then you immediately drop dead. That's they way granddad did it, that's the way I do it.

:taptaptap: Waiting......

:jokealert:

:taptaptap: Waiting......

:jokealert:

You've met me, I think the .2 miles would be enough to end me.

so on saturday i was reading la weekly, and i saw a contest for the walking dead los angeles premiere, so i entered. it was today at 6:30. at 5:53pm today i got this email:

Congrats, you won 2 tickets to the premiere screening of AMC's The Walking Dead!

Event details are listed below. Please print this e-mail and present it at check-in table at the front of the theater. Your name will be on the guest list.

The Walking Dead

Star-Studded Premiere Screening

Tuesday, October 26

Cinerama Dome

6360 W Sunset Blvd

Los Angeles, CA, 90028

Doors open at 6:30 p.m. Screening starts at 7:00 p.m.

First come, first seated so make sure to get there early!

No recording or photographic devices permitted. They will be confiscated.

Have fun at the show and remember to tune-in to the 90-minute world premiere event Sunday, October 31st at 10PM/9C. Only on AMC.

Your friends at LA WEEKLY

Jessica Irvin

Marketing Coordinator

LA Weekly

o./f.310.574.7381

@laweeklystreet

jirvin@laweekly.com

it's not the end of the world, as i was watching 2 great nba games, but i wish i had gotten that email with a day's notice. 40 minutes before doors open in la traffic, plus parking? not happening. oh well. at least i won.

so on saturday i was reading la weekly, and i saw a contest for the walking dead los angeles premiere, so i entered. it was today at 6:30. at 5:53pm today i got this email:

Congrats, you won 2 tickets to the premiere screening of AMC's The Walking Dead!

Event details are listed below. Please print this e-mail and present it at check-in table at the front of the theater. Your name will be on the guest list.

The Walking Dead

Tuesday, October 26

Cinerama Dome

6360 W Sunset Blvd

Los Angeles, CA, 90028

Have fun at the show and remember to tune-in to the 90-minute world premiere event Sunday, October 31st at 10PM/9C. Only on AMC.

Jessica Irvin

Marketing Coordinator

LA Weekly

o./f.310.574.7381

@laweeklystreet

jirvin@laweekly.com

it's not the end of the world, as i was watching 2 great nba games, but i wish i had gotten that email with a day's notice. 40 minutes before doors open in la traffic, plus parking? not happening. oh well. at least i won.

doh! That's just not right, man.

On AMC on demand here in Toronto there are now 4 Walking Dead related behind the scenes. I'm not sure if the US cable companies have a similar on demand service. I watched the SDCC footage lastnight. (thumbs u

The Walking Dead

Tuesday, October 26

Cinerama Dome

6360 W Sunset Blvd

Los Angeles, CA, 90028

Jessica Irvin

Marketing Coordinator

LA Weekly

o./f.310.574.7381

@laweeklystreet

jirvin@laweekly.com

I woujld have gone haha! But damn yeah that is up! If they did that with everyone I wonder if anyone went ... I'd send an email complaint ... who knows maybe they will send you something nice to make up for it