• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official "Walking Dead" Trailer

66 posts in this topic

Trailers always look good. I'm waiting for the final product. :popcorn:

I'm sure you will post a detailed report as each bit of information comes out.

:baiting:

Only if it's related to Judge Dredd smart guy. :baiting:

Looks like they're staying pretty close to the book, which is good. The southern accents, however, are terrible. I promise we do not sound like that down here.

I also noticed some zombies walking at a fast clip. I wonder if they are going to make the TV version have 'fast zombies'?

Looks like they're staying pretty close to the book, which is good. The southern accents, however, are terrible. I promise we do not sound like that down here.

I also noticed some zombies walking at a fast clip. I wonder if they are going to make the TV version have 'fast zombies'?

I just assumed those were Alabamans strutting along in their normal fashion.

103020.jpg.5b9e862debc44ae5dfd27145d33a3b5a.jpg

Southern people don't walk that fast. Seriously. If you ever get a chance to see one on the sidewalks of, say, New York, it's hilarious.

Interesting that a virus is suspected in the TV series...kinda wish they hadn't said anything about the possible cause. Looks cool nonetheless!

I think they have to change some things and add different things. It would be a terribly boring series if it follows the book too closely. Well, a boring series for those of us that have read the book.

I had my wife watch the clip and she figured out what it was about a minute or so in and said ugggh. After watching the whole trailer, she said she would definitely watch it with me and give it a try.

Another thing I wonder about is how long until they pass the book? I think the first issue, if they don't add a lot of stuff, would be about 20 minutes on camera.

Stay out of my picture closet, Bosco.

In the series a lot of the characters speculate about what caused it near the beginning. None of them have been proven correct yet.

Also the zombies are described as not moving slow, but also not exactly fast either. It's like the people still alive are surprised by how fast they can move because sometimes they appear to be moving so slow. It's very hard to say.