• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2, March 18-20, 2011, Chicago, IL.

390 posts in this topic

to those that got the vip ticket did it also come with a weekend badge or just the vip badge? i didn't get the vip last year so just wanted to make sure because i bought my weekend tix before i upgraded to the vip ticket and i got two in the mail.

thanks

OD

VIP ticket functions as a three day weekend pass. You don't need two seperate tickets. If you upgraded to a VIP then you will need to surrender the weekend tickets when you pickup VIP ticket up onsite.

Other ticket stuff. Aliza Dushku for example: For anyone that purchased a retailer ticket and wants to purchase an autographing ticket you have two options. The first option is you may call our customer service department and they can book the autograph ticket for you. Their number is 203-840-5650 and they can take care of it. The other option is to buy the autograph ticket onsite at our show store. We don't sell autograph tickets independent of a ticket to the show online. If you want to purchase the autographing ticket prior to the show you will need to call customer service.

to those that got the vip ticket did it also come with a weekend badge or just the vip badge? i didn't get the vip last year so just wanted to make sure because i bought my weekend tix before i upgraded to the vip ticket and i got two in the mail.

thanks

OD

VIP ticket functions as a three day weekend pass. You don't need two seperate tickets. If you upgraded to a VIP then you will need to surrender the weekend tickets when you pickup VIP ticket up onsite.

Other ticket stuff. Aliza Dushku for example: For anyone that purchased a retailer ticket and wants to purchase an autographing ticket you have two options. The first option is you may call our customer service department and they can book the autograph ticket for you. Their number is 203-840-5650 and they can take care of it. The other option is to buy the autograph ticket onsite at our show store. We don't sell autograph tickets independent of a ticket to the show online. If you want to purchase the autographing ticket prior to the show you will need to call customer service.

That would be Eliza, and not Aliza :) My wife is gonna be so pizzed when she finds out I met her but I'll at least get an autographed pic made out to her.

Jim

Just realized the NCAA tournament starts that weekend and Chicago is a host city...C'mon 'Heels a #2 seed in the Midwest and get sent to Chicago so Daddy can come see you play :wishluck: x 1000

Jim

First off #2 seed lol

Secondly I looked into tickets Jim, spendy and nosebleed available (all in one I should say...)

You're right I may have misspoke in this post :sorry:

How about a #1 seed when we run the table this week and beat your azz twice on consecutive weekends??? :baiting:

BTW last night was :cloud9:

JJ

Oh snap son!!
You should go to Emerald City next year.

There was absolutely no one selling any comic supplies.

You could have filled the void.

xoxo

greggy

Just realized the NCAA tournament starts that weekend and Chicago is a host city...C'mon 'Heels a #2 seed in the Midwest and get sent to Chicago so Daddy can come see you play :wishluck: x 1000

Jim

First off #2 seed lol

Secondly I looked into tickets Jim, spendy and nosebleed available (all in one I should say...)

You're right I may have misspoke in this post :sorry:

How about a #1 seed when we run the table this week and beat your azz twice on consecutive weekends??? :baiting:

BTW last night was :cloud9:

JJ

:applause:

My wife got two weekend passes for C2E2 from a local radio station that her company works with - we already have our own tickets, so we don't need them.

As such, I figured I'd give them away in this thread - they're free to anyone who needs them.

Both tickets are now gone ...

Hey are there any group dinners going on over the weekend? Or is it mostly going to be impromptu stuff?

Would be nice to get some folks together downtown for eats and drinks! (thumbs u

If I missed thread on this let me know.

Going to Orland Park on Friday night to celebrate my belated birthday, which is the day before on St. Patricks Day :banana: . So Steve, if you or anyone else would care to join the ever expanding group, Id be delighted :grin:

Going to Orland Park on Friday night to celebrate my belated birthday, which is the day before on St. Patricks Day :banana: . So Steve, if you or anyone else would care to join the ever expanding group, Id be delighted :grin:

What the hell is an Orland Park???

Jim

What the hell is an Orland Park???

Jim

You just worry about bringing me some Cubans. Brad will get you to the OP.