• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2, March 18-20, 2011, Chicago, IL.

390 posts in this topic

16 Days to go

14 Days til load in :banana:

Booth #760

Jeffrey, you have some serious anxiety issues!!!

Jim

Its not me, its Charles. I have anger management issues, but thats on a different message board.

Chris Hemsworth VIP Package! The Vampire Diaries & Chuck!

Badaboom! This is Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo (C2E2) Show Manager Lance Fensterman giving you the behind-the-scenes glimpse at what's going on in the world of the Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo. This week we have all the details on the Chris Hemsworth VIP Package. Want more guest announcements? We got em'! Cast members of The Vampire Diaries and Chuck will also join us in Chicagoland!

Go to http://www.mediumatlarge.net/

to those that got the vip ticket did it also come with a weekend badge or just the vip badge? i didn't get the vip last year so just wanted to make sure because i bought my weekend tix before i upgraded to the vip ticket and i got two in the mail.

thanks

OD

to those that got the vip ticket did it also come with a weekend badge or just the vip badge? i didn't get the vip last year so just wanted to make sure because i bought my weekend tix before i upgraded to the vip ticket and i got two in the mail.

thanks

OD

We will know this Friday.

Yodude - any further info on the Chuck signing as to how to get tickets? The blog post said free, but ticketed...

9:00AM Saturday 3/19 queuing hall. Not final yet - check mediumatlarge.net for specifics next week.