• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

C2E2, March 18-20, 2011, Chicago, IL.

390 posts in this topic

LMK guess, the little bag on the right is your clothes, everything else is comic books?

From Right to Left:

1) Laptop Case

2) Carry-on with 80 books and some clothes.

3) Big luggage that fits 2 CGC #1 boxes pefectly side by side, packed with 100 more bubblewrapped books, and the rest of my clothes.

I made the mistake last year of not having enough luggage on the way home and having to FedEx some stuff back. This year I'm prepared. :grin:

Just finished packing... I feel like such a chick... lol

IMG_20110316_192011.jpg

are you traveling overseas??? :baiting:

Thats nothing, why do you think i rented an extra van to come to Chicago?? To bring more supplies?? Nope. :cool:

Stop by booth G1 in Artist Alley. We will have our first Green Lantern Print available, original art and $100 Green Lantern Pages (roughly 50% off...why? Cause Doug said it would be fun to do lol)

JJ

Stop by booth G1 in Artist Alley. We will have our first Green Lantern Print available, original art and $100 Green Lantern Pages (roughly 50% off...why? Cause Doug said it would be fun to do lol)

JJ

:o Can you save a bunch of those and bring them to Heroes in Charlotte in June?

JJ

I'll be stopping by to check those out for sure jon.

Octavio

JJ

*sigh* :(