• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have experience with ebay seller calamerica-collectibles?

158 posts in this topic

Cal is a well known Forum member. Just do a search for Iron Man Sub Mariner and he will pop up. A nice guy a lil eccentric but aren't we all :insane:

Just don't make "The List" :gossip:

Cmon guys, I don't know everyone on this forum and I thought this was the place to seek help on these types of things. I have not purchased one comic from eBay since getting back into the hobby.

Ok, thanks. I didn't suggest he wasn't one of the good guys. Relax!

Thanks

Edited by Mark 1

Cmon guys, I don't know everyone on this forum and I thought this was the place to seek help on these types of things. I have not purchased one comic from eBay since getting back into the hobby.

Thanks

You're a noob who posts a lot, so you have to take your licks. Good news is, you'll get to do it to the class of '11.

Cal writes likes to post using the 3rd person Yoda style.

Hmmm, Iron Man & Sub-mariner, I see you want.

Grade, hmmmm, me thinks I have it in that grade.

Hmmm, cheap I see with your offer, Hmmmm.

Learn the ways of sarcasm can I, master??? (worship)

Thanks

+1

Some people think once you setup a USER ID and Password to the site you immediately become knowledgable about all of the things normal humans might ask about. Last time I checked, there isn't a CGC board floppy that newbs upload alla NEO in the Matrix.

To answer your question, he is reputable. His handle is Calamerica. Here's a link to his profile...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=1208

Cal writes likes to post using the 3rd person Yoda style.

Hmmm, Iron Man & Sub-mariner, I see you want.

Grade, hmmmm, me thinks I have it in that grade.

Hmmm, cheap I see with your offer, Hmmmm.

Ahh, interesting information. Help you I can, yes.

Strong am I with the force. When 900 years you reach, look as good, you will not. lol

+1

Some people think once you setup a USER ID and Password to the site you immediately become knowledgable about all of the things normal humans might ask about. Last time I checked, there isn't a CGC board floppy that newbs upload alla NEO in the Matrix.

Soooooo, that suppository greggy sent claiming to be the entire board history files isn't really it?

+1

Soooooo, that suppository greggy sent claiming to be the entire board history files isn't really it?

Depends where you inserted it... :o

+1

You have to dig deeper.