• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have experience with ebay seller calamerica-collectibles?

158 posts in this topic

This is destined to be the manliest thread of the week.

For there is nothing manlier than a bunch of men dogpiling on another man for being overly sensitive.

Nothing.

:cloud9:

Quiet Noob. You '05ers are way too lippy sometimes.

I'm just gonna default to eBay class of '99.

Newb.

:P

eBay - '98

Boards - '02

You are all newbs.

Or is it noobs?

;)

What month in '98? I may have you beat there!! lol

Dippy....I joined ebay in '98, too.

lol

I meant the Comics message board. Remember that monstrosity with the rolling posts...? Man, I hated that thing.

For there is nothing manlier than a bunch of men dogpiling on another man for being overly sensitive.

Nothing.

Newb.

Yeah, where were you when we all met in San Diego in 2000? Dev, Cheri, and I were looking for you!

I was hiding.

In Los Angeles.

We could have taught you the secret handshake and everything..you reculsive :censored:

Yeah, I had to work. ;) It would be five more years before I ventured to SD for the very first time...

Nothing.

Newb.

eBay - '98

Boards - '02

You are all newbs.

Or is it noobs?

;)

lol

I meant the Comics message board. Remember that monstrosity with the rolling posts...? Man, I hated that thing.

Aww isn't it still there? I mean I haven't looked I think it hasn't scrolled since 2002

what month in '98 dippy..indeed..

Nothing.

Newb.

eBay - '98

Boards - '02

You are all newbs.

Or is it noobs?

;)

lol

Aww isn't it still there? I mean I haven't looked I think it hasn't scrolled since 2002

what month in '98 dippy..indeed..

Just check TimDrake72

Oct 31, 1998.

A day that will live.....in infamy....

HAHA my ebay versary is first..Ahhhh Timmy I just know I have around here somewhere pictures and perhaps a quote or two in the boardie book (someone sent me one mine got fudged) Over a decade of verbose decadence..

Is there a coffee table book in the works?

:roflmao:

When the odder boarders figure out a schedule and place where everyone can have a reunion..I'll sneak you in..(what? an invite ..of course they could send you an invite but mine will have the actual directions to the real party)

HAHA my ebay versary is first..Ahhhh Timmy I just know I have around here somewhere pictures and perhaps a quote or two in the boardie book (someone sent me one mine got fudged) Over a decade of verbose decadence..

You know, I probably could have had a very lucrative career as a writer, if I'd bothered to be organized. I imagine my word count is well into the 10s of millions by now...

;)

When the odder boarders figure out a schedule and place where everyone can have a reunion..I'll sneak you in..(what? an invite ..of course they could send you an invite but mine will have the actual directions to the real party)

lol

That would be most interesting.... ;)

You know, I probably could have had a very lucrative career as a writer, if I'd bothered to be organized. I imagine my word count is well into the 10s of millions by now...

;)

Quality not quantity mate :baiting:

;)

Pffft.

Every word, worth its weight in gold, dripping with wisdom and foresight....

(Besides, with the highbrow works currently dominating the Bestseller charts....Twilight among them....I fit right in. )

lol I will need to put on waders it is getting deep in here!

Yeah, I want to write a book too. If a masterpiece like twilight can make it I know even with my lame spelling and punctuation I could be a literary giant.

;)

Pffft.

Every word, worth its weight in gold, dripping with wisdom and foresight....

(Besides, with the highbrow works currently dominating the Bestseller charts....Twilight among them....I fit right in. )

Dang it now I have to get a mop and bucket..your dripped your wisdom and foresight all over my hardwood floors..gosh darn it..

To Mark 1:

Thanx for giving me a chance to be what you needed at this time.

Thanx to all the CGCers that gave Mark 1 encouragement and sound advice.

Take care and hope to see you again and again!

CAL starting to gather steam....

To Mark 1:

Thanks CAL

The TOS 76 looks great and it was a perfect eBay experience. Thanks for the forum members for providing sound advice about you CAL. And to those who gave me mess for the thread.... :censored:lol

Thanks again

To Mark 1:

Thanks CAL

The TOS 76 looks great and it was a perfect eBay experience. Thanks for the forum members for providing sound advice about you CAL. And to those who gave me mess for the thread.... :censored:lol

Thanks again

:angel: Edited by djpinkpanther67

I understand what you are saying, but this isn't the first time he's started a thread like THIS (thumbs u

doh!

You know...some of you guys are just d-bags. And I mean that with all sincerity.

When I started that thread about Filter81...He suggested I do it as I was making a large purchase and recently joined the forum. I didn't know anyone on here and to make me feel comfortable making a multiple thousand dollar purchase he suggested I get feedback on him. I'll continue to ask for feedback on sellers on here and will expect that the helpful people will continue to provide guidance.

Those who like to think they have attained some grand master status because of your tenure or post count can blow it out your arse. Just because someone is new to this forum, doesn't mean they need to be chastised every time they ask something that might have been asked before or is obvious to you.

If that is the case, go create a closed forum so all of you who don't like "noobs" can sit around and play circle jerk.

All '02 and '03 members are grand masters. Didn't you read the terms and conditions before signing up?

:acclaim: grandest of the grandmaster-ers lol

Wondering if I need to be concerned or is this one of the reputable sellers...

Thanks

I hear he likes to bump threads that are so old they can be dated using geological time...

Just catching up on Threads that I missed.

Been doing this for over ten years, finally someone noticed. I should give you a reward but I don't believe in undeserved rewards...

CAL catching up...