• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have experience with ebay seller calamerica-collectibles?

158 posts in this topic

I try not to venture over to the wife's area too much.

Way too easy.

there is nothing manlier than a bunch of men dogpiling on another man

touche

Only White Goodman is allowed to say "touche'" to himself.

This is destined to be the manliest thread of the week.

For there is nothing manlier than a bunch of men dogpiling on another man for being overly sensitive.

Nothing.

:cloud9:

Quiet Noob. You '05ers are way too lippy sometimes.

I'm just gonna default to eBay class of '99.

Newb.

:P

I was having sex in '99.

lol

Way too easy.

touche

Damnit! Quit making me use Google Sean!

whitegoodman2.jpg

Way too easy.

touche

You made me Google White Goodman.

For there is nothing manlier than a bunch of men dogpiling on another man for being overly sensitive.

Nothing.

Hairy Boner Two Balls

Class of ' 05 represent! :headbang:

Don't worry, you'll achieve Grand Master status in 2012. It's all spelled out in the terms and conditions.

As for those pics you keep sending me via PM, I've submitted them to somethingawful.com

Those who like to think they have attained some grand master status because of your tenure or post count can blow it out your arse. Just because someone is new to this forum, doesn't mean they need to be chastised every time they ask something that might have been asked before or is obvious to you.

If that is the case, go create a closed forum so all of you who don't like "noobs" can sit around and play circle jerk.

Thanks Jeffro. Is this going in the out of context thread you love so much?

Or perhaps you can use this for your signature since you enjoy it so.

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me how to attain grand master status....I've never received the matrix pill and I know I failed my first task as a forum member by buying books from Pedigree Comics...when is my next task oh great one? lol

Edited by Mark 1

I understand what you are saying, but this isn't the first time he's started a thread like THIS (thumbs u

doh!

You know...some of you guys are just d-bags. And I mean that with all sincerity.

When I started that thread about Filter81...He suggested I do it as I was making a large purchase and recently joined the forum. I didn't know anyone on here and to make me feel comfortable making a multiple thousand dollar purchase he suggested I get feedback on him. I'll continue to ask for feedback on sellers on here and will expect that the helpful people will continue to provide guidance.

Those who like to think they have attained some grand master status because of your tenure or post count can blow it out your arse. Just because someone is new to this forum, doesn't mean they need to be chastised every time they ask something that might have been asked before or is obvious to you.

If that is the case, go create a closed forum so all of you who don't like "noobs" can sit around and play circle jerk.

Mark, part of the problem with asking questions often is that the answers often times have already been posted here over the past 8 years so getting to learn how to use the search engine on this forum can answer a lot of questions without having to ask them again.

For those that have been around a few years, seeing the same questions asked over and over can be a bit monotonous. Granted a nice point in the direction of the search function is probably more polite but not as much fun on a Friday afternoon.

For instance, you can simply do a search on a forum member's name and with that search you'd probably be able to get an idea of whether they are trust worthy or not after a little reading.

A post by Gemma on how to use the Search function.

Anyhow, Cal is a trustworthy seller.

Good luck!

Cmon guys, I don't know everyone on this forum and I thought this was the place to seek help on these types of things. I have not purchased one comic from eBay since getting back into the hobby.

Ok, thanks. I didn't suggest he wasn't one of the good guys. Relax!

Thanks

You're a noob who posts a lot, so you have to take your licks. Good news is, you'll get to do it to the class of '11.

He's been here longer than you, COI shill.... :gossip:

Cmon guys, I don't know everyone on this forum and I thought this was the place to seek help on these types of things. I have not purchased one comic from eBay since getting back into the hobby.

Ok, thanks. I didn't suggest he wasn't one of the good guys. Relax!

Thanks

You're a noob who posts a lot, so you have to take your licks. Good news is, you'll get to do it to the class of '11.

He's been here longer than you, COI shill.... :gossip:

lol

Nothing.

Newb.

I was having sex in '99.

And got it all out of your system by 2002, huh?

;)

Nothing.

Newb.

I was having sex in '99.

We've had this conversation before.

(thumbs u

Getting sex is a piece of cake, even for the nerdiest, shyest guy...if he really wants it.

Having sex with the same person over an extended period of time...THAT'S the tough part.

Interesting response, considering how little I said. And here I thought you were some kind of masterDEbator.

And I don't remember any such converstation.

xx

Nothing.

Newb.

I was having sex in '99.

;)

Nice edit. lol

You're the best. :foryou:

Nothing.

Newb.

I was having sex in '99.

We've had this conversation before.

(thumbs u

Getting sex is a piece of cake, even for the nerdiest, shyest guy...if he really wants it.

Having sex with the same person over an extended period of time...THAT'S the tough part.

Interesting response, considering how little I said.

Oh please. Surely you've been around me long enough to know that I'll use a single word to springboard into a 10 page blahfast.

It's what I do best.

And here I thought you were some kind of masterDEbator.

And I don't remember any such converstation.

xx

Shoot. Caught me before I changed it. ;)

I like my new response better.

But we have had the "I'm a big manwhore, how bout you?" conversation before...

Nothing.

Newb.

I was having sex in '99.

;)

Nice edit. lol

You're the best. :foryou:

lol

I changed my mind to go for a funny response instead. ;)

Oh please. Surely you've been around me long enough to know that I'll use a single word to springboard into a 10 page blahfast.

It's what I do best.

I've seen the that you've done with a single syllable. Does that mean that if I read it, it ends up being a sentence?

Get it? Sentence? Arf! Arf!

I kill myself.

:roflmao:

Cal is a well known Forum member. Just do a search for Iron Man Sub Mariner and he will pop up. A nice guy a lil eccentric but aren't we all :insane:

Just don't make "The List" :gossip:

That's it.

You're on it.

I would contend that "you're not doing it right" unless you've spent time on Cal's list :sumo: