• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anyone have experience with ebay seller calamerica-collectibles?

158 posts in this topic

Cal is a well known Forum member. Just do a search for Iron Man Sub Mariner and he will pop up. A nice guy a lil eccentric but aren't we all :insane:

I think Cal's "eccentricity" is in a league of its own :gossip:

I'd personally avoid having any sort of dealings with this lunatic, but, hey, perhaps that's just me.

You know, someone needs 2 Pamprin, a Midol, and a shot of FDS probably wouldn't hurt either. And I mean that with all sincerity.

You made me Google FDS.

Thanks for the link... (thumbs u

Some of us aren't as in-touch with our femanine side as Sean... ;)

I understand what you are saying, but this isn't the first time he's started a thread like THIS (thumbs u

doh!

You know...some of you guys are just d-bags. And I mean that with all sincerity.

When I started that thread about Filter81...He suggested I do it as I was making a large purchase and recently joined the forum. I didn't know anyone on here and to make me feel comfortable making a multiple thousand dollar purchase he suggested I get feedback on him. I'll continue to ask for feedback on sellers on here and will expect that the helpful people will continue to provide guidance.

Those who like to think they have attained some grand master status because of your tenure or post count can blow it out your arse. Just because someone is new to this forum, doesn't mean they need to be chastised every time they ask something that might have been asked before or is obvious to you.

If that is the case, go create a closed forum so all of you who don't like "noobs" can sit around and play circle jerk.

If this is the worst you're going to get around here... :/

But on a serious note...threads like your own could become problematic. They're not right now, but it's one of those floodgates-type things. Imagine how many boarders there are. Now imagine how many times one of those boarders buys from somebody they haven't previously dealt with.

Multiply those two figures together and that's the potential number of threads of this nature we could have in General. :ohnoez:

No, nobody expects noobs to know everything. What is not unreasonable to expect, however, is that they have a willingness to use the Search function provided, if for no other reason than to avoid a log-jam in General. I've just popped "calamerica-collectibles" into the function and got four pages of related posts. If you don't use the "", you get 80 pages. :o

Just sayin'... :foryou:

Cal is a well known Forum member. Just do a search for Iron Man Sub Mariner and he will pop up. A nice guy a lil eccentric but aren't we all :insane:

I think Cal's "eccentricity" is in a league of its own :gossip:

I'd personally avoid having any sort of dealings with this lunatic, but, hey, perhaps that's just me.

Who's clearly sitting on the fence again. :P

Hmm Mark 1 who is upset. hm

Mark relax we are only having fun with you,you have to worry when we dont joke around with you.Dont worry I know your a good dude. :applause:

Thanks man!

I've had a rough two weeks and maybe my patience has run thin...very thin...lol

Since school has started my son (5 years old) hasn't slept through the night at all. Every night for 2 weeks I have been up with him at 3 or 4am....needless to say I can't even think or see straight.

I get the ribbing that goes on here...sometimes it's even on the most benign questions that don't need to be drawn out into 20 page tome's.

Once you guys get to know me as well...you'll know I might snap a little but I'm pretty easy going 95% of the time.

So, in summary Calamerica is a good guy. Thanks.

Get back to the roast! :tonofbricks:

You know, someone needs 2 Pamprin, a Midol, and a shot of FDS probably wouldn't hurt either. And I mean that with all sincerity.

You made me Google FDS.

Like you've never encountered a little Funky Dugout Spray in the medicine cabinet . . .

I understand what you are saying, but this isn't the first time he's started a thread like THIS (thumbs u

doh!

You know...some of you guys are just d-bags. And I mean that with all sincerity.

When I started that thread about Filter81...He suggested I do it as I was making a large purchase and recently joined the forum. I didn't know anyone on here and to make me feel comfortable making a multiple thousand dollar purchase he suggested I get feedback on him. I'll continue to ask for feedback on sellers on here and will expect that the helpful people will continue to provide guidance.

Those who like to think they have attained some grand master status because of your tenure or post count can blow it out your arse. Just because someone is new to this forum, doesn't mean they need to be chastised every time they ask something that might have been asked before or is obvious to you.

If that is the case, go create a closed forum so all of you who don't like "noobs" can sit around and play circle jerk.

But on a serious note...threads like your own could become problematic. They're not right now, but it's one of those floodgates-type things. Imagine how many boarders there are. Now imagine how many times one of those boarders buys from somebody they haven't previously dealt with.

Multiply those two figures together and that's the potential number of threads of this nature we could have in General. :ohnoez:

No, nobody expects noobs to know everything. What is not unreasonable to expect, however, is that they have a willingness to use the Search function provided, if for no other reason than to avoid a log-jam in General. I've just popped "calamerica-collectibles" into the function and got four pages of related posts. If you don't use the "", you get 80 pages. :o

Very generous of Grand Master FT to take time out to wipe away those tears.

This is destined to be the manliest thread of the week.

For there is nothing manlier than a bunch of men dogpiling on another man for being overly sensitive.

Nothing.

:cloud9:

:signofftopic:

For there is nothing manlier than a bunch of men dogpiling on another man for being overly sensitive.

Nothing.

Quiet Noob. You '05ers are way too lippy sometimes.

doh!

Point taken...I hate our search feature though. lol

My next thread will be about how I found my holy grail MS DOS floppy disk of Castle Wolfenstein from my old Acer first generation Pentium system. :roflmao:

Edited by Mark 1

You made me Google FDS.

Like you've never encountered a little Funky Dugout Spray in the medicine cabinet . . .

lol Honestly, I can't say that I have. wouldn't know it if I had anyway...I tend to stick to my side of the bathroom and try not to venture over to the wife's area too much.

Edited by AGGIEZ

Nothing.

Hairy Boner Two Balls

Class of ' 05 represent! :headbang:

Edited by Jeffro

Nothing.

I'm just gonna default to eBay class of '99.

Newb.

:P

Nothing.

The link to the Funky Dugout Spraylink brought the man-meter back down to normal levels so everything's copacetic...

Nothing.

Hairy Boner Two Balls

No means no, how many times do I have to say it?

As for those pics you keep sending me via PM, I've submitted them to somethingawful.com

Nothing.

I'm just gonna default to eBay class of '99.

Newb.

:P

I was having sex in '99.

As for those pics you keep sending me via PM, I've submitted them to somethingawful.com