• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Modern Batman Thread

842 posts in this topic

Major plans for the new Batman world revealed today. Damian Wayne to remain Robin. Di ck to become Nightwing.

It's getting better and better all the time. If Grant Morrison's mess inspired any of this I will kiss his boots.

Well I have to admit, I was a skeptic but from what I've seen, I can't "really" complain so far!

Although I still don't like the re-numbering!!! :frustrated:

Hello Bat-collectors,

I'm wondering when I should sell this issue on ebay? Should I wait until another movie photo comes out to raise awareness among the general public? (shrug) What do you fellows think? :gossip:

002-1.jpg[/img]

Hello Bat-collectors,

I'm wondering when I should sell this issue on ebay? Should I wait until another movie photo comes out to raise awareness among the general public?

That issue has never commanded any sort of premium, although for a GM it will attract more than the usual amount of attention. There is only one recorded sale through GPA which was six years ago, and it hit $455. My advice would be to let it go at a no-reserve auction and see what it lands you.

Hello Bat-collectors,

I'm wondering when I should sell this issue on ebay? Should I wait until another movie photo comes out to raise awareness among the general public? (shrug) What do you fellows think? :gossip:

002-1.jpg[/img]

I'll give you $200 for it. :baiting:

Huh--ironically, the last new Batman books I bought were the storyline that included Damian's first appearance. So, is there any collector value there?

I figured that Damian would have been proven a fake or retconned long since.

So whats happening to the character??

Are they keeping Red Robin going?

I haven't heard anything about Red Robin. To be honest I only recall Dick Grayson going back to being Nightwing, I don't remember a mention of who's Robin.

Huh--ironically, the last new Batman books I bought were the storyline that included Damian's first appearance. So, is there any collector value there?

I figured that Damian would have been proven a fake or retconned long since.

Batman #655 doesn't really fetch anything spectacular at all.

While sorting out boxes of stuff today I found the Dark Knight #1, so I thought I would sit down and read a Batman comic. The 1st one since the end of the Hush storyline, I actually enjoyed it.

Good call Gav, I want to read #2 now.... (thumbs u