• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Modern Batman Thread

842 posts in this topic

so, who's read batman annual #2, or detective annual #2? I really enjoyed the batman annual. not as good as annual #1, but still a great read. as for the detective annual, i need to re-read it. read it late last night, don't remember enough.

Loved 23 and loved the homage to year one

anyone else ok with how they did it

What was the homage to year one? I must have missed it...

I wasn't that impressed with this issue. A lot of talking and not a lot of action with Bruce sort of having sudden realizations or something. It was like watching a confusing out of body experience and I didn't feel it read well.

At this point, this storyline hasn't been Snyder's best, IMO.

so, who's read batman annual #2, or detective annual #2? I really enjoyed the batman annual. not as good as annual #1, but still a great read. as for the detective annual, i need to re-read it. read it late last night, don't remember enough.

Read the Batman annual last night, and I agree, I really enjoyed it. Both the first and second annuals have been awesome!

Anyone else read Batman Beyond Universe? I thought it was fan- -tastic. Much better than Unlimited on all fronts. I grabbed a 1:25 variant also, cause I haven't seen a single copy of the 1:25 from Volume 3 in 6+ months of looking.

Batman and Nightwing did a fantastic job of tearing my heart out

Reading it this evening. Now I am excited. I want my heart to be torn out also.

seriously got me to tear up a bit. Best one since 18 in my opinion.