• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USA Comics, Which Cover Is Your Favorite?

96 posts in this topic

I like #7 the best, but it's perspective is all messed up. For example; for Bucky to be firing where he is, he would have to be shooting that machine gun behind Cap's legs.

true, but getting perfect perspective is not easy---now and then, when the stars align....

denver.jpg

I like #7 the best, but it's perspective is all messed up. For example; for Bucky to be firing where he is, he would have to be shooting that machine gun behind Cap's legs.

true, but getting perfect perspective is not easy---now and then, when the stars align....

denver.jpg

:sick:

denver.jpg

That book is nothing short of a Masterpiece! (worship) ...... It's only rival, this lovely specimen...

103861.jpg.841cf1dfd23166a1da7b9d62c7bc7427.jpg

As compared to the hyper-accurate perspective of things like All-Select #1 and #2?

I also like #7 best.

#10 is easily my favorite.
(thumbs u me too, although might be the most common of the 6-10 issues...
are you nuts lol

9 is the most common by a HUGE margin...10 is "scarce" compared to 9 ...for every 10 I see, I see 10 #9's (how is that for confusing)

#10 is easily my favorite.
(thumbs u me too, although might be the most common of the 6-10 issues...

That's a good thing because I will want to buy a copy soon. :cloud9:

don't be fooled...10 is scarce as 7 and 8...not 11 scarce, but scarce and rarely offered for sale