• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USA Comics, Which Cover Is Your Favorite?

96 posts in this topic

I bought my #7 about 4 years ago now and I'm sure I paid some multiple of guide for it -- what's the typical multiple of guide for, say, a mid-grade 6-10 issue these days ??

FISH

I bought my #7 about 4 years ago now and I'm sure I paid some multiple of guide for it -- what's the typical multiple of guide for, say, a mid-grade 6-10 issue these days ??

FISH

I sold my 6 and 7 for 5x last year and my 10 for 4x..they were all CGC blue 2.5-3.5.

FISH

I sold my 6 and 7 for 5x last year and my 10 for 4x..they were all CGC blue 2.5-3.5.

And that is exactly why I don't collect Timelys

FISH

You don't collect. Because there is too much demand thus creating high prices :baiting:

FISH

You don't collect. Because there is too much demand thus creating high prices :baiting:

No, YOU don't collect. I have lots of books in my collection. I could care less about the demand. I simply don't want to pay crazy prices for Timelys. Simple matter really. I like them, but they aren't worth what it takes to acquire them in, for me anyway. Clearly others think differently. Same for pre-robin Tecs. I love them, but can't afford them anymore, or justify the effect demand has made on the prices. We don't all have limitless wealth like those from Lynn Haven my good man.

FISH

No, YOU don't collect. I have lots of books in my collection. I could care less about the demand. I simply don't want to pay crazy prices for Timelys. Simple matter really. I like them, but they aren't worth what it takes to acquire them in, for me anyway. Clearly others think differently. Same for pre-robin Tecs. I love them, but can't afford them anymore, or justify the effect demand has made on the prices. We don't all have limitless wealth like those from Lynn Haven my good man.

I typed that on my phone...it should have read:

" you don't collect because there is too much demand creating high prices :baiting: "... it was a poke at you not wanting to pay high, but not you as a collector :sorry:

not "you don't collect" (that was the iphone interjecting punctuation!) (thumbs u

FISH

:slapfight::popcorn:

Boys, boys! Owning prime GA Timely is like having the love of a great woman or inbibing a fine bottle of single malt. :cloud9:

hm Of course, in each instance one has to have the available resources to commit to the challenge. (shrug)

FISH

Boys, boys! Owning prime GA Timely is like having the love of a great woman or inbibing a fine bottle of single malt. :cloud9:

hm Of course, in each instance one has to have the available resources to commit to the challenge. (shrug)

bill with smother me with flowers and candies once he realizes the error of his interpretation lol

FISH

" you don't collect because there is too much demand creating high prices :baiting: "... it was a poke at you not wanting to pay high, but not you as a collector :sorry:

not "you don't collect" (that was the iphone interjecting punctuation!) (thumbs u

Darn Gator, your mea culpa took most of the pizzazz out of this thread. Can we at least pretend that you called him cheap? hm Hey, it's a slow Friday. (shrug)

FISH

Darn Gator, your mea culpa took most of the pizzazz out of this thread. Can we at least pretend that you called him cheap? hm Hey, it's a slow Friday. (shrug)

ok lol

FISH

I am cheap, no argument there lol

FISH

bill with smother me with flowers and candies once he realizes the error of his interpretation lol

I'll smother you with something all right, but it won't be flowers and candy.....

FISH

I'll smother you with something all right, but it won't be flowers and candy.....

again?

You don't collect.

No, YOU don't collect.

You don't collect.

No, YOU don't collect.

You don't collect.

No, YOU don't collect.

You don't collect.

No, YOU don't collect.

You don't collect.

No, YOU don't collect.

:blahblah: