• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

faster friends feedback thread

130 posts in this topic

I have bought some stuff from Paul in the past I don't remember what exactly(oh yeah I think it was a American Flagg lot). But I won't forget these last couple of purchases I got my keepers of Nick Fury 1 ,Dr. Strange 1 and Amazing Adventures 1,5,6,7,8,9 ,10 Thanks for the great books and you were right that Nick Fury 1 looks better in hand then the scan lead to believe. :applause:

Bought three Showcase comics from Paul. They were as nice if not nicer than the grades he gave. That is always a plus! Paul's efficient use of cardboard and tape to thicken the package and protect the books is greatly appreciated. Thanks so much!

Just got two more books (a sweet Killing Joke 9.8 and a Man Who Laughs in the same grade) from Paul and they were awesome & packed with care as always.

Paul always has more books that I want.

I don't know if I make enough money to have Paul just a few typed, letters away...

I can't afford knowing this guy mainly because I know if we kept in constant contact... I would probably lose my dog, car, house, and wife (listed in order of importance).

Paul... you've ruined my life... and I thank you :)

I just received two more books from Paul that were...

1) Shipped faster than light.

2) Packed well and with extreme care... I mean if Paul was to design a car... highway fatalities would drop by 94%.

3) Awesome.

Can't go wrong with Paul.