• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Skypinkblu's feedback thread...posting in colors is encouraged;)
8 8

280 posts in this topic

Sharon is well known here on the CGC message boards, and that's for a very good reason. She is passonate about the hobby and one of the most honest people I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with. This most recent deal (via PM) involved one of my personal grails. Sharon helped me to achieve the challenging goal of finding a decent, affordable mid-grade copy.

Sharon has infinite patience, she's fair and very professional.

Sha is a class act indeed and she deserves my highest recommendation!

:headbang: KUDOS!

Sharon sends me great books! And I really enjoy the side conversations - always a pleasure!! :thumbsup:

I bought a large lot of Metal Men from Sharon. It could not have gone any smoother. She even threw in some extra stuff. This, even after I bought the books at probably 25% of their value. I am very happy on this end.

Sam

Today I received some Avengers I purchased from Sharon. I couldn't be happier with the whole deal. Sharon is a great person to deal with, offered excellent pricing, package the books extremely well, shipped the books the same day the payment was received, had great books for sale, and sent a freebie to boot. I highly recommend Sharon (aka skypinkblu). Thanks Sharon.

MIke

Received my lot of Avengers from Sharon today. Spot on grading great communication and fast shipping. Bullet prof packaging that takes a good 10 minutes to open. Great seller that I can't recommend enough. (thumbs u

I bought some books from Sharon before and I already left Kudos. But Sharon totally rocks so I'm leaving them again. She's courteous, accomodating and generally awesome so she gets a 2nd mention. The fact that the books were awesome and well packaged only reinforces how I feel :applause:

Besides, sometimes you need to say things twce to get through to some of youse knuckleheads :kidaround:

Really enjoyable experience conducting a transaction with Sharon. As everyone here states, she ships promptly, packs and grades accurately, and has a great personality to boot. Many thanks! :headbang:

Purchased some Spiderman books from Sharon and as usual she shipped them fast and packaged well. Sharon is a great seller that you really should purchase from. Topnotch. (thumbs u

Now I just need her to run a Superman/Batman/JLA sales thread. :baiting::grin: