• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dishonest Seller

486 posts in this topic

Get a clue, royig. This makes the second eeediot on my ignore list.

Don't worry, he'll be back soon under a new guise to amuse us all.

Honestly, he did us a favor. Now no one will sell him anything, raw or slabbed, and we'll avoid the scam-induced headaches if it is indeed Alleybat.

Honestly, he did us a favor. Now no one will sell him anything, raw or slabbed, and we'll avoid the scam-induced headaches if it is indeed Alleybat.

Oh, its him. He registered 1 day after his latest shill was banned. And he's already moved on to his usual step 2 after he gets caught and is hitting some of my Buy it Nows on eBay again..

Oh, its him. He registered 1 day after his latest shill was banned. And he's already moved on to his usual step 2 after he gets caught and is hitting some of my Buy it Nows on eBay again..

Why Adam,

Congrats! You have a cyberstalker :foryou:

I post in the WTB section "looking for mid grade unrestored copy only.

What do I get, a board member offering a blue label that is restored?? color touch and glue. This is a plod in a blue label, way to go CGC and dishonest seller.

cap1cgc65.jpg

Can I start a thread about Newbies who dont know CGC's policy?

Seriously, you are going to drop a lot of coin on a book and dont even do enough research to understand CGC's grading and criteria?

Then you want to blast both the company and a very honest and ethical seller.

Really? Really?

What do I get, a board member offering a blue label that is restored?? color touch and glue. This is a plod in a blue label, way to go CGC and dishonest seller

You, sir, are a twaat

What do I get, a board member offering a blue label that is restored?? color touch and glue. This is a plod in a blue label, way to go CGC and dishonest seller

You, sir, are a twaat

^^

You took the words right out of my mouth....