• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dishonest Seller

486 posts in this topic

I post in the WTB section "looking for mid grade unrestored copy only.

What do I get, a board member offering a blue label that is restored?? color touch and glue. This is a plod in a blue label, way to go CGC and dishonest seller.

Got a Batman #1 you feel like selling? :wishluck:

Where was AlleyBat (or insert shill name of the week here) working? I thought he was working at a hospital back east. If this is the case, maybe someone needs to call his boss and let him know this azzwad is likely using their computers. I'm sure there's likely a policy in place against employees doing this sort of thing.

AlleyBat/whatever warped pile of turd you're calling yourself this week...

homer_kiss_my_ass-t.jpg

Alleybat was a guy by the name of Harold Fuller. I don't know if this royig is the same guy or not, but I can tell you Fuller worked for a well known hospital in a large city in Ohio. :gossip: While I did get my $4000 back (no thanks to Fuller; my credit union forced the refund from his bank), I did file a Postal Fraud case, but nothing ever happened with it. I think Zaid had a hand in me getting my money back too. Love you Zaid!

Alleybat was a guy by the name of Harold Fuller. I don't know if this royig is the same guy or not, but I can tell you Fuller worked for a well known hospital in a large city in Ohio. :gossip: While I did get my $4000 back (no thanks to Fuller; my credit union forced the refund from his bank), I did file a Postal Fraud case, but nothing ever happened with it. I think Zaid had a hand in me getting my money back too. Love you Zaid!

It's the same guy.

It's the same guy.

Wonderful. Just fricking fantastic. doh!:slapfight:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

THIS *SPOON* IS NOT WORTHY OF RIDING A SHORT BUS...HIS IQ IS ONLY IN THE

SINGLE DIGIT...

BTW, Adam (Filter81) is an AWESOME individual that has impeccable honesty,

fantastic knowledge of our hobby, and I have stayed in the man's house in his guest room

(I flew to do a 5 digit deal), Adam and his girlfriend are TOPS in my book.

THIS *SPOON* IS NOT WORTHY OF RIDING A SHORT BUS...HIS IQ IS ONLY IN THE

SINGLE DIGIT...

BTW, Adam (Filter81) is an AWESOME individual that has impeccable honesty,

fantastic knowledge of our hobby, and I have stayed in the man's house in his guest room

(I flew to do a 5 digit deal), Adam and his girlfriend are TOPS in my book.

lol lol

Something about selling the helmuts too.

Beau is hillarious.