• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dishonest Seller

486 posts in this topic

I've always been a psychology buff and it's interesting to ponder just what kind of mental illness it takes to spend so much time interfering with an internet message board.

Whoever he is, he likes him some Scrooge McDuck.

I'm not sure. Why the *$()# he would actually give out his "cousin's" "real name," and why that name would be the same as the woman who ran Circulation for Wizard for nearly 20 years, I couldn't say. Crazy coincidence? Or crass stupidity? You be the judge!!!1!

Thread is still kicking. Can anyone hit me with a synopsis?

OP is a shill. Formerly alleybat and many others.

Started messing with Filter81 and posted he was dishonest. Turns out OP is a scammer and was banned today. Filter81 had a rough week and hopefully can rest easier that this clown is gone.

Not much else happened. (thumbs u

I call all 3 into question who fired up.... HI IM A NEW FORUM MEMBER OPENERS last night as royig knew he was getting tossed as I have indicated in other threads but the guys an @$$ Clown and won't stop so I guess we just start ignoring idiotic posts as if he fires up 3 or 4 new gmail accounts each day and has nothing better 2 do in life than harass decent forumites, and create more shills than John Conners future creates robots......

He aint going away.....

& after the $4,000.00USD RIP OFF!!!!!!!!! ..............

I would strongly caution all forum members 2 ask for references from any forum member and be especially wary from members newer than say 2010 with no references.

I just don't wanna see anyone get ripped off again.

I thought I had to use my ISP e-mail to join these forums. How do these shills get around that?

I have only and will only ever have 1 account so I couldn't be too sure on the specifics of entry.

However .... royig .... who was the 10th or so shill for alleybat may be able 2 explain his easy access when he starts yapping on his newest shill account.

sorry no help here

I thought I had to use my ISP e-mail to join these forums. How do these shills get around that?

I thought the same thing. I thought when you were banned from a board it was based on IP address.

I know there is IP masking software, but to use that to scam/shill a board takes scamming/shilling a board to a whole new level. From what little bit this Noob has read in the threads though, I wouldn't put it past him.

I have answered that on multiple occasions.

They use proxies and masks!

Evidently not all of them, as Alleybat had three IDs banned. They all must've had the same IP address

Highly unlikely.

Then how does one know they're all the same person? I don't think I saw a post from the other two IDs, albeit I don't visit every forum on here

I don't understand why this thread still is here.

The title of the thread contains a harmful term -- "dishonest" -- to describe another person.

Whenever someone describes another person in writing as "dishonest" and the action that he calls "dishonest" would not be called dishonest by the majority of the population, then the guy who made the accusation may be liable for libel.

Or, in this case, liable for label libel.

It happens on internet threads and it's not the fault of the mods that it occurs, but it's in the interests of all concerned that potentiallly libelous remarks be removed as soon as possible.